Best Z Wave Hubs In March 2023
You will find our hand-picked selection of z wave hubs below. You have a wide variety of choices of brands such as AEOTEC,Hubitat,GloryKylin,Aqara,Vera,ZOOZ available to you as a result of the fact that each one of them has a unique pricing, look, and feel. Continue reading for an in-depth analysis of the best z wave hubs buying guide!
Our experts tested a variety of z wave hubs in the market. Right on top of the list is AEOTEC Z Wave Hubs. Check out some more of our favorites below, and read some valuable insight from the experienced editors.
Aeotec Smart Home Hub, Works as a SmartThings Hub, Z-Wave Zigbee Gateway
Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub Compatible with Alexa, HomeKit, Google Home, Zigbee
Aiga Smart Home Automation Z-Wave Touchable Gas/Water Auto Shutoff Valve
Top 10 Best Z Wave Hubs Reviews 2023
1. Aeotec Smart Home Hub, Works as a SmartThings Hub, Z-Wave Zigbee Gateway
- Control via App or Voice: Monitor and control connected devices, and run automations, using the Samsung SmartThings app on Android, iOS, and iPadOS, or voice user interfaces Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Requires internet access for set-up: Ethernet connection recommended, but Wi-Fi is also available. Download the SmartThings app to your phone or tablet to setup.
- Automate connected devices: Any device you connect can be included into automations which can be intelligently managed. Now many automations work locally even when internet service is disrupted.
- Easiest way to make your home a smart home: Wirelessly connect and control a huge range of smart devices - over 5,000 are available from dozens of brands - including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Compatibility: Certified to work with Google, Alexa, SmartThings, Matter, Wi-Fi, Z-Wave Plus, and ZigBee protocols. Not compatible outside of North America.
2. Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub Compatible with Alexa, HomeKit, Google Home, Zigbee
- Reliability: Automations do not rely on cloud servers or the internet
- Compatibility: Compatible with most Zigbee, Z-Wave, LAN, Google Home, Alexa and Lutron devices (Lutron requires Lutron SmartBridge Pro). Please check for compatibility with your devices before purchasing.
- Speed: Automations are processed locally on the hub for fast, reliable home automation
- Customizable: Dozens of built-in automation apps for customizing your smart home
3. Aiga Smart Home Automation Z-Wave Touchable Gas/Water Auto Shutoff Valve
- TOUCH PANEL : Abandon the press button and change to the high-end touch panel instead.
- DOUBLE BRACKETS : Improved the stability with the double brackets to achieve no dislocation for security.
- SHUTS DOWN WATER LEAKS AUTOMATICALLY : Valve controller shuts off water automatically when your smart home system detects leaks.
- App control :Support ZWAVE Plus Technology, compatible with some ZWAVE hubs. Download Z-wave apps or AIGA app, you can remotely turn on/off or set a time to open/close the valve anywhere (Compatible with Android & iOS).
- SHUT OFF GAS PIPENLINE WHEN GAS DETECTED : Work with ZWAVE gas sensor, shut off gas pipeline and get alert via ZWAVE app when gas detected.
- [22MM WIDE GAP ALLOWED] The Aqara Door and Window Sensor works with most types of doors, windows, and other fixtures with similar mechanism, such as drawers, cabinets, and more.
- [UNAUTHORIZED ENTRY DETECTION] Whenever the door/window opens unexpectedly, the Aqara Door and Window Sensor will send an alert notification to your phone and activate the local alarm on the Aqara Hub.
- [NOTES] An Aqara Hub is required and sold separately. Requires a secured 2. 4 gigahertz WiFi network connection. The Aqara M2 or M1S Hub can connect up to 128 devices(*use of a repeater such as the Aqara Smart Plug or Aqara Smart Wall Switch(With Neutral) is required).
- [VOICE CONTROL] Compatible with Apple Home Kit, Alexa for a hands-free experience. In addition, If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- [HOME AUTOMATION] The Aqara Door and Window Sensor can control other Aqara connected devices as the status of the door or window changes.
5. Vera EzloAtom-US Ezlo Atom Home Control Hub
- Keep an eye on things from anywhere and control your home remotely with the Vera mobile app for iOS android
- Wireless home control hub is affordable and incredibly easy to use; plugs into any USB adapter
- Features Z-Wave's cutting-edge S2 security platform to ensure personal data privacy
- Add Vera Easy Start for personalized setup assistance, or get live help any time through Vera's Customer Care Team
- Enables control of popular Z-Wave devices including lights, thermostats, door locks, sensors, switches, and more; support for cameras and voice control coming soon
6. Zooz 700 Series Z-Wave Plus Mesh Network Scene Controller ZEN32
- EASY INSTALLATION: Clear diagrams and 7-day a week support included. No side tabs and just 1.1" deep to fit shallow and crowded switch boxes. NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED (check before buying). The device is ETL certified and conforms with North American safety standards. Backed by a 5-year warranty.
- NEW 700 SERIES: This product is built on the latest 700 series Z-Wave chip for better signal coverage than ever, faster communication, with S2 authenticated security and SmartStart for effortless pairing.
- 4 REMOTE BUTTONS: Program each button to activate scenes or other devices in your network for one-touch control of your favorite smart lighting presets. Use the buttons to enter "Away" mode on your way out or to turn off all of the lights before you go to bed with a single click.
- MAIN BUTTON: Connect a 120 V light fixture (up to 150 W for LED's) to control it via Z-Wave or use the main button for wireless control only with up to 7 button triggers available. Z-Wave hub required, sold separately. NOTE: your smart speaker is NOT a Z-Wave hub.
- Z-WAVE HUB COMPATIBILITY: Most basic Z-Wave systems aren't advanced enough to allow scene control programming. The ZEN32 Scene Controller is supported by: SmartThings (with a custom handler, instructions included with the product), Hubitat, Home Assistant, and HomeSeer. Please do NOT buy this device if your hub isn't listed here, it will not be recognized correctly by your system.
- DIRECT 3-WAY SOLUTION: No add-on switch needed! Works with regular 3-way switches as long as NEUTRAL is present. Wire it just like the ZEN21/ZEN71 models. Please follow the appropriate diagram in the manual and rewire both boxes exactly as shown. Works great as a single pole switch too!
7. Zigbee Hub Gateway, 2.4 GHz WiFi Smart Home Hub
- Easy to Set Up and Use: No need to connect to network cable, just power this smart gateway hub on and connect it with the Treatlife App. Within several minutes, you will got a smart home automation.
- Whole Home Coverage: Worry-free that the ZigBee signal quality is affected by the wall, coverage up to 50m from the google hub to wifi router and support automatic networking to expand. Whole Home Coverage with long range and more stable network.
- Home Automation: Works with all tuya zigbee devices to create a comprehensive, smart home automation system. Teach the google home hub on the Treatlife App with your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn your devices on or off throughout the day.
- Notes: Treatlife ZigBee Hub is only compatible with Tuya ZigBee smart home devices, and it needs to connect under 2.4 GHz WiFi frequency, please check the compatibility before purchasing. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us first.
- Support 128 Connections: This Zigbee WiFi Gateway Hub supports with a maximum of up to 128 tuya zigbee smart devices, compatible with Alexa, Google Home Assistant and Apple HomeKit for a hands-free voice control, remote control experience.
8. WiZ Connected Color High Lumen 6" Retrofit Downlight, 2700K - 6500K + RGB, 16 Million Colors, Smart
- Voice activated: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant.Special Features:Unlocks all Philips Hue Control Features
- Easily expand your lighting system with accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system.
- Control your smart lights from anywhere: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- Cross-device compatibility: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Fully automate your smart home: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- Expand your ecosystem: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience.
9. Z-Wave Four Button Scene Controller
- FCC and Z-Wave Plus certified
- Wall-mounted and portable optional
- Works with Fibaro, HomeSeer, Hubitat, OpenHAB, SmartThings (custom device handlers required), Vera and other Z-Wave Hubs.
- Comes with Z-Wave Plus to ensure fast and secure communication
- Use it where quick and quiet on-demand control works better than voice or automated rule
10. SONOFF NSPanel WiFi Smart Scene Wall Switch
- [Smart Home Control Center] NSPanel can help you achieve the use of specific scene modes in different scenes with one tap. In addition to the scenario-based control, it is compatible with almost all sonoff devices and the central control function of the control group.
- [Home Automation Thermostat] With a built-in powerful thermostat, you can set different indoor temperatures for different periods of time, and NSPanel will automatically trigger the heating or cooling equipment according to your setting conditions to keep the room at a comfortable temperature.
- [Smart Lighting] Support SONOFF smart LED strip lights and LED bulbs; can control Hue smart light bulbs. Control lights using touch, voice, scenes, or apps; With built-in sensors and WiFi connection, SONOFF wifi smart switch can real-time updates weather, indoor temperature, outdoor temperature, time, and date.
- [Multiple Ways to Control] You can use the dual-channel switches, touchscreen, and eWeLink App to control SONOFF NSPanel; Besides, SONOFF NSPanel supports Alexa, Alice, Google Assistant, and even Siri Shortcuts, you can control your home appliances with simple voice control.
- [Integrated HMI Panel] SONOFF NSPanel centrally integrates HMI control, smart temperature control, and smart wall switch, turning your home into a convenient and smart place. Touchscreen panels make it easy for everyone at home to control popular smart home devices, lighting, thermostats and scenes.