Best Xbox 360 Sports Games In March 2023
With so many options of xbox 360 sports games out there, such as Microsoft,ACTIVISION,Electronic Arts,SEGA and more, how to choose the best ones you want? We're here to help you to pick out the top best xbox 360 sports games with our handy buying guide.
We researched and tested 295 xbox 360 sports games in the market to get you the list of the best xbox 360 sports games. Our most recommended product is Microsoft Xbox 360 Sports Games. Check out our best [count] for all of our favorites, and be sure to read our buying guide to get all the information you need to make the best choice!
Kinect Sports Season Two
Top 10 Best Xbox 360 Sports Games Reviews 2023
1. Kinect Sports Season Two
- Get Personal in a One-on-One Showdown with Your Family, Or Send a Challenge for Your Friends to Tackle When They Jump on Xbox LIVE Later
- Showcases Kinnect's Intuitive Gameplay and Effortless Immersion
- Log Onto Your KinectShare Account to Download Photos and Videos Captured In-Game, and Share Them with Your Family and Friends
- With New Achievements, Exciting Activities and Unlockable Avatar Awards, Every Player of Every Skill Will Find Something to Challenge and Enthrall Them
- Features Six Team-Based and Individual Sports - Tennis, Golf, American Football, Baseball, Skiing and Darts - with Unique Challenges and Activities for Each
2. Kinect Sports
- Kick to Score
- Return with Power
- Hurdle to the Gold
3. Wipeout 2 - Xbox 360
- Heckle and Pelt Players on the Course with Snowballs and Paintballs and Watch Your Craziest Course Moments Captured with Replays
- Grab a Friend and Challenge Them to a Head to Head Competition Racing Past the Spinning Slapshot and Knee Sweeper. Who Knew Wiping Out Could Be So Fun!
- Select Your Favorite, Hilarious Character, Then Crash, Bash and Dash Your Way Through Both Summer and Winter Courses in Over 50 Wacky Obstacles.
- More Than 50 Obstacles, Including Favorites From the TV Show, the Sucker Punch, Big Balls, the Spinning Slapshot, Knee Sweeper and More
- Side by Side Simultaneous Multiplayer Support
- Utilizes the Kinect Sensor for Xbox 360 to Bring the True Physical Flavor of the Television Show to Life Without the Need for a Controller
- Play Using Supplied In-Game Characters Or Your Favorite Xbox LIVE Avatar
4. Fight Night Champion - Xbox 360/Xbox One
- Multiplayer Support Including 1-4 Players Locally and 1-10 Players Online in Which You Can Fight As An Individual Or As Part of a Gym Team
- Create Your Alter Ego in Legacy Mode and Put Him in the Ring Against Past Champions As You Work Your Way Up the Ranks Through Training and Scheduled Bouts
- The Truest Graphical Representation of the Sport, Lifestyle and Culture of Boxing with Authentic and Dynamic Blood, Realistic Body Damage and Deformation, and Mature Content Throughout
- Full Spectrum Punch Control Allows Your Boxer to Punch with Precision and Accuracy Like Never Before, Including Overhand Punches, Strategic Counter Jabs and One-Punch Knockouts
- A Selection of More Than 50 Fighters, Representing Multiple Weight Divisions and Both the Current and Past Eras of Boxing History
5. Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing
- Secret Short Cuts, Swift Handling and Avoiding Strategically Placed Obstacles Are Certainly the Best Way to Get to the Top of the Podium…
- Battle It Out in Single Or Multiplayer Mode, Allowing Up to Four Friends to Race in Frantic Split-Screen Action, Or Up to Eight Players to Compete Online in the Ultimate Racing Showdown.
- Power Ups and Weapons Can Also Be Collected Around the Tracks and Used Against the Opposition to Ensure They Don't Become a Threat to That Number One Position.
- In a Frantic Battle to the Checkered Flag, Sonic and Friends Speed Around Tracks Set in Mediaeval Castle Ramparts, Lush Rainforests and Bustling Cities, All Taken From the Visually Rich and Varied Universes of Sonic and SEGA.
- Each Character Has a Specific All Star Move – Such As Super Sonic, Banana Blitz and Tails Tornado – That Allows a Quick Way for Competitors to Get Back Into the Race!
6. EA Sports Active 2 - Xbox 360
- Build Muscle with Foundational Exercises Like Squats, Lunges and Bicep Curls, and Shake Up Your Routine with a Huge Range of Fun Fitness Activities From Mountain Biking and Dodgeball to Boxing and More
- Create Unlimited Customizable Workouts with Combinations of More Than 70 Games and Activities, and Exercise with Games Every Day Without the Need for a Controller
- Chart Your Progress and Share Your Achievements As Part of the EA Sports Active Online Global Community, and Join Groups of People with Similar Goals
- Watch Your Body's Every Move Translate Seamlessly on Screen
- Track Your Heart Rate on Screen in Real Time with the Innovative EA Sports Active Heart Rate Monitor That Rests Comfortably on Your Forearm
7. Madden NFL 11 - Xbox 360
- All-New GameFlow Playcall System Puts You Inside the Helmet of An NFL Quarterback Like Never Before, Allowing You to Execute Authentic NFL Game Plans One Play At a Time
- All-New Dual Stick Control Drastically Reduces Button Dependency for the Ball Carrier by Mapping Key Moves to the Right and Left Sticks
- Play Games in Half the Time with An All-New Playcall System, As You Experience the Drama and Excitement of a Full Game in Less Than 30 Minutes
- Experience Madden NFL Redefined Online As Well As a New Level of Excitement with Revamped Audio Presentation, From the Booth and the Field
- New Coaching Tips Automatically Pause the Game At Critical Points to Help Explain Each Situation As It Unfolds
8. NHL 11 - Xbox 360
- Be a Pro Enhanced—For the First Time Ever, Begin Your Career Playing for the Canadian Hockey League's Memorial Cup. Get Scouted, Enter the NHL Entry Draft, and See If You Can Become the Greatest Player of All Time.
- Broken Sticks - After Snapping Your Stick on a Wicked Slapshot Or Having It Broken in Two From a Hit, the Play Is Never Dead. Kick the Puck to Your Teammate Or Have Your Teammate Pass You His Stick If You Can't Make It to the Bench to Get a New One.
- The EA SPORTS Hockey League Takes Online Play to the Next Level As Championship Seasons Are Awarded with Banner-Raising Ceremonies and New User Celebrations That Allow You to Rub It in the Faces of Your Biggest Rivals.
- The All-New Real-Time Physics Engine Brings Real-World Highlight Reel Moments In-Game Like Never Before. From Face-Offs to Body Checks, Real-World Puck and Player Physics Trigger True-to-Life Reactions.
- More Than 200 Gameplay Enhancements—An All-New Faceoff System, Quick Dekes, the New Hit Stick, and Hip Checks Are Just Some of the Many Gameplay Improvements That Make NHL11 the Most Authentic Hockey Video Game Experience to Date.
- Custom Character - Create Your Own Character and Pick Your Teams From Original Favorites to New Players and Also Update Your Roster
- All-New Scrap Book Feature - In Story Mode, New Backyard Friends, Teammates, and Game Tips Are Playfully Noted in a Personal Interactive In-Game Scrapbook
- Multiple Game Modes - Story, Season, Playoffs, and Pick Up
- Stunning Visuals - Bright Colors and Stylized Graphics Makes This a Beautiful Game
- Super-Charged Power-Ups - Nine All-New Power-Ups Like Banana Peel, Twinkle Toes, and Stinky Pants Are Advanced Tricks and Surprises That Deliver Explosive Fun and Excitement to Keep the Game One-of-a-Kind
10. NHL 13 - Xbox 360
- All-New True Performance Skating - Driven by Real-World Physics and More Than 1,000 New Gameplay Animations, True Performance Skating Authentically Replicates the Explosiveness, Momentum, and Top-End Speed of Today's NHL Players. With a New Layer of Creativity Added In-Game, Combined with Control Offered by the Skill Stick, You Now Have the Entire Toolset of An NHL Player At Your Fingertips.
- All-New GM Connected - The Franchise's Most Popular Mode Connects You and Friends with the Real World of Hockey, Allowing You to Manage, Play, Or Coach in a 30-Team, Human-Controlled League. You Can Also Take Your GM Connected Experience with You Using the Mobile Companion App, Ensuring That You'll Never Miss a Single Moment.
- NHL Moments Live - Rewrite Or Relive History As You Replay Some of the Most Thrilling Moments From Today's NHL. From Gagner's Historic Eight-Point Night and Crosby's Epic Return to the Ice to New Moments That Are Added Throughout the Season, You'll Always Be Challenged to See If You Have What It Takes to Play Like a Star.
- EA SPORTS Hockey I.Q. - With a Completely Overhauled A.I. System Players Are Now Fully Aware of Others on the Ice, Resulting in Quicker, Smarter, and More True-to-Life Decision-Making. EA SPORTS Hockey I.Q. Also Delivers the Deepest and Most Customizable Set of Real-World Hockey Systems and Strategies Ever.
Frequently Asked Question
1. What sports games can you play on Xbox 360?
EA SPORTS™ FIFA 17. 3,75 out of 5 stars from 443 reviews.,PES 2017. 4,25 out of 5 stars from 36 reviews.,GRID 2. 4 out of 5 stars from 69 reviews.,Skate 3. R 39.80. ,FIFA 15. 4 out of 5 stars from 506 reviews.,Madden NFL 25. 3,5 out of 5 stars from 41 reviews.,EA SPORTS™ FIFA Street. R 599.00. ,FIFA 14.,
2. What Xbox 360 games are better?
The 15 Best Xbox 360 Games Ever Made. Batman: Arkham Asylum.BioShock.Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.Dark Souls.Dishonored.The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.Gears of War.Grand Theft Auto V.Batman: Arkham Asylum.,BioShock.,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.,Dark Souls.,Dishonored.,The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.,Gears of War.,Grand Theft Auto V.,
3. What is the biggest game on Xbox 360?
4. Is Xbox still making Xbox 360 games?
Microsoft will discontinue Xbox 360 games from its Games with Gold service starting in October 2022. This news comes by way of an email from Microsoft, which was translated by Twitter user Wario64.