Best Xbox 360 Fighting Games In June 2023
If you aren't someone who makes frequent purchases, selecting the xbox 360 fighting games won't be an easy chore for you. However, you shouldn't be concerned because we have provided you with the most comprehensive list possible of the top best xbox 360 fighting games. Have a look at the products on our list, and pick the ones that appeal to you the most.
We researched and tested 276 xbox 360 fighting games in the market to get you the list of the best xbox 360 fighting games. Our most recommended product is WB Games Xbox 360 Fighting Games. Check out our best [count] for all of our favorites, and be sure to read our buying guide to get all the information you need to make the best choice!
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
Fight Night Champion - Xbox 360
Assassin's Creed: The Americas Collection
Top 10 Best Xbox 360 Fighting Games Reviews 2023
1. Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
- 2-player multiplayer Supports both locally and online.
- Ultimate and iconic fighting arenas, from both the DC Universe and Mortal Kombat side, as well as several never-before-seen combo arenas that blend the two universes together.
- Each character on the roster possesses unique attacks to take down opponents and finishing moves to put them away for good.
- An engaging story written by top talent and played out in the single player mode that pits Mortal Kombat warriors against heroes and villains from the DC Universe.
- All-new fighting mechanics: Freefall Kombat, where players you battle in mid-air while falling from one arena into the next; and Klose Kombat, a brutal up-close fighting mechanic concentrated on progressive damage to fighters.
2. Fight Night Champion - Xbox 360
- Full spectrum punch control allows your boxer to punch with precision and accuracy like never before, including overhand punches, strategic counter jabs and one punch knockouts
- The truest graphical representation of the sport, lifestyle and culture of boxing with authentic and dynamic blood, realistic body damage and deformation, and mature content throughout
- A selection of more than 50 fighters, representing multiple weight divisions and both the current and past eras of boxing history
- Create your alter ego in Legacy mode and put him in the ring against past champions as you work your way up the ranks through training and scheduled bouts
- Multiplayer support including 1 4 players locally and 1 10 players online in which you can fight as an individual or as part of a gym team
3. Assassin's Creed: The Americas Collection
- Assassin's Creed Liberation HD: The year is 1765; As the events leading up to the American Revolution heat up in the north, Spanish forces plan to take control of Louisiana in the south but they have yet to reckon with Aveline
- Assassin's Creed Black Flag: The year is 1715; Pirates rule the Caribbean and have established their own lawless Republic where corruption and cruelty are common place; Among these outlaws is a brash young captain named Edward Kenway
- Assassin's Creed The Americas Collection includes the following thrilling titles
- Assassin's Creed III: The American Colonies, 1775; You are Connor, warrior son of a Native American mother and British father; You will not only witness will make it
4. Marvel Avengers: Battle For Earth
- TONS OF BONUSES TO UNLOCK - Work your way through the battles, you'll unlock unique outfits and collector cards.
- BATTLE WITH AN ENHANCED FIGHTING SYSTEM - Use Super Attacks, Velocity Boost, Breaker, or Frenzy to beat your opponents.
- EXPERIENCE A WIDE VARIETY OF GAME MODES - Co-op, Campaign, Arcade, Challenges, Versus, and Tournament.
- EMBODY ICONIC MARVEL SUPER HEROES AND VILLAINS - Choose among 20 classic Marvel characters, each equipped with four unique superpowers
- USE MOTION TO FIGHT AS A SUPER HERO - Connect with Kinect - Trigger super attacks with your movements.
5. Jurassic: The Hunted - Xbox 360
- 40+ Achievement and Collectibles mark your victories
- 13 Dinosaur and creature types to hunt, fight, and conquer
- Unique Adrenaline Burst – Unique cinematic feature allows you to visualize and then target an opponent's weak points in slow motion
- Combat Encounters include Arena Combats, Boss Fights and Fortifications Battles. Use 13 weapons across 12 levels as you fight for survival!
- Sci-Fi Story Mode - Pulled back in time through the Bermuda Triangle, you're lost in the brutal age of the dinosaurs
6. Sonic Unleashed - Xbox 360
- Sonic the Hedgehog returns in this platform for Xbox 360 with 2D and 3D elements
- Enhanced and Expanded Environments: Many unique and fascinating continents offer the player an opportunity to save the world in a dynamic, high-speed experience.
- Tight Navigation and Speed Control: Players accelerate to super speed with 'Sonic Boost' by collecting rings to increase Sonic's 'Ring Energy.'
- Sonic's World Transformed: Sonic maintains his high-speed abilities during the day, but at night he is transformed into a mysterious dark form with incredible never-before-seen abilities including 3D-action brawling and amazing agility.
- Powerful New Engine and Cinematic Graphics: With its new proprietary “Hedgehog Engine,” Sonic Unleashed enhances the classic 2D perspective with mind-blowing 3D stages.
7. Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
- *"Wager battles" that allow the winner of the battle to collect a portion of an opponents metered power. *Deep multiplayer play options, including local and online play, as well as tournament support. *Great game for collectors. *ESRB Rating: Rated T for Teen.
- The "Ultimated Edition" version of "Injustice: Gods Among Us" for Xbox 360 that includes OVER $60+ WORTH OF NEW BONUS CONTENT, including: Over 30 New Skins, 6 New Characters (Lobo, Batgirl, Scorpion, General Zod, Martian Manhunter and Zatanna), and 60 New S.T.A.R. Lab Missions.
- *A variety of play areas based in the mythologies of each character franchise. *An accessible attack system broken down into light, medium and heavy attack, with each character having their own specific attacks.
- Injustice: Gods Among Us - Ultimate Edition game for Xbox 360 with BONUS CONTENT.
- Key Game Features: *A unique addition to the fighting genre in which an intriguing storyline pits the heroes -- and villains -- of the DC universe against each other. *A powerful and diverse array of over 20 playable characters, including Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Nightwing, Catwoman, Cyborg, Harley Quinn, Solomon Grundy, and others.
8. Street Fighter IV - Xbox 360
- Classic Street Fighter characters re-imagined for a new generation of gamers, including the original cast of Street Fighter II.
- New brawlers: female super-spy Crimson Viper, lucha libre wrestler El Fuerte, mixed martial artist Abel and more!
- New special moves that go beyond any Street Fighter fan¿s wildest imagination, including Focus Attacks, Super Combos, and the revenge-fueled Ultra Combo system.
- New gameplay elements provide challenges for both newcomers as well as the most seasoned Street Fighter pro.
- 3D environments and characters. Traditional 2D Street Fighter six-button gameplay. Amazing locations never seen before in a Street Fighter game.
9. Fighting Edition: Tekken 6/Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Soul Calibur V
10. Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition - Xbox 360
- First fighting game to be displayed in Stereoscopic 3D
- Captivating storyline that rewrites the history of the Mortal Kombat Tournament
- Making a big return to mature presentation and classic 2D fighting engine
- Re-invigorating the franchise with new multiplayer components
- State-of-the art technology showcasing stunning 3D environments and characters