Best Wire Terminal Crimpers In December 2022
With so many options of crimper for heat shrink terminals out there, such as Klein Tools,HKS,IWISS,KF CPTEC,AMZCNC,haisstronica and more, how to choose the best ones you want? We're here to help you to pick out the top best crimper for heat shrink terminals with our handy buying guide.
We researched and tested 204 crimper for heat shrink terminals in the market to get you the list of the best crimper for heat shrink terminals. Our most recommended product is Klein Tools Crimper For Heat Shrink Terminals. Check out our best [count] for all of our favorites, and be sure to read our buying guide to get all the information you need to make the best choice!
Klein Tools 3005CR Wire Crimper Tool, Ratcheting Insulated Terminal Crimper
HKS Battery Cable Lug Crimping Tool 10-1 AWG with 60Pcs Copper Ring Terminals 8 Sizes Cable Lugs
IWISS Non Insulated Open Barrel Terminal Crimp Tool - Wire Crimper
Top 10 Best Wire Terminal Crimpers Reviews 2022
- Crimps Insulated Termils Onto 10-22 AWG Stranded Copper Wire
- Adjustable Compound Action Design Puts More Crimping Power Into Each Squeeze
- Three Crimping Cavities in One Tool: 22–16 AWG (Red), 16–14 AWG (Blue) and 12–10 AWG (Yellow) Termils
- Built-In Ratchet Ensures Full-Cycle Crimping for a Uniform Crimp Every Time
- Dual-Material Molded Grips Provide Added Comfort
- Dial Adjusts the Amount of Force Applied to the Crimp
- Unique Cavity Design Provides Consistent Crimp From Either Side of the Tool
- [High Reliability] The Jaw Is Made by EDM Wire Cutting Process for More Durability and Precision.The Crimper Body Is Made of High Quality Steel Die-Casting. They Are Subjected to Strict Quality Inspection Process Before Leaving the Factory.
- [Lightweight] The Use of High-Strength Aluminum Alloy Handle, Significantly Reducing the Weight of the Product, the Use of More Labor-Saving. (Approx. 2.35 Lbs.)
- [Rotatable Crimp Jaw] Secured by Spring-Loaded Locking Pins, Available in 6 Crimp Sizes - 10, 8, 6, 4, 2, 1 AWG - (6mm²/10mm²16mm²/25mm²/35mm²/50mm²). The Non-Slip Rubber Coated Handle of This Tool Makes Working More Comfortable and Effortless.
- [Efficient] The Non-Slip Rubber Coated Handle of This Tool Makes Working More Comfortable and Effortless. Press the Screw, Rotate the Crimp to the Size You Need and Simply Make a Good Crimp on the Cable Lug.
- [Package Contents] 1 X HX-50B Crimper,1 X Wire Cutter, 60 X Sc Ring Lugs.
- Equivalent to Delphi/Packard 12085271 And/or SPX Kent Moore J-38125-7 Crimping Tools.
- Five Cavities Perform "B" Type Conductor for Open Barrel Non Insulated Terminals.
- Comfortable Rubber Handle Grips Make It Easy to Use and Easy to Clean Up.
- For OEM, Molex, Delphi, AMP/Tyco, Harley, PC/Computer, Automotive Non-Insulated Terminals and Stamped Contacts From Deutsch.
- Wire Crimping Range: AWG24-14 (0.2-2.0mm^2).
- Product Features - The Components of the Ratchet Crimping Tools Are Made of Special Steel. Built-In Ratchet with Safety Release Can Effectively Reduce the Loss of Terminals. The Crimp Height of the Star Wheel Is Adjustable to Ensure the Right Amount of Crimping Force. Non-Slip Nylon Handle, Designed According to Human Factors Engineering, It Can Save 50 Percent Energy When Crimping. Integrated Self-Locking Design, Convenient and Safe
- Multi Function Application - Apply to Heat Shrink, Non-Insulated Terminals, Ferrule Terminals, OT&UT Terminals. Quick and Simple to Change the Jaw with Pushing the Load Pin and Swap Out the Jaws, No More Extra Tool Required. Note：Before Use, Please Make Sure That Wire Size Meets the Standard.
- New Box - According to the Feedback From Other Customers, We Have Upgraded the Liner to Expanded Polyethylene Liner. The Current Inner Liner Can Better Fix the Clamp Body and Jaws, Reduces Indentation and More Durable.
- 5PCS Crimping Tool Set - Efficient and Valuable Crimping Tool Set for Multi-Scenario Applications. The Kit Include Crimper Tool with Interchangeable Crimp Dies and 4 Types Crimping Dies in a Convenient Storage Case.
- After-Sale Service - KF CPTEC Is Always Responsible for the Quality of Our Products. If for Any Reason You Are Not Satisfied with Your Purchase, We Provide 15-Month Warranty. If You Encounter Any Problems During Crimping, Please Do Not Hesitate to Contact Us.
- Crimping Type: Indent. Terminal Type: Uninsulated.
- Ideal for Battery and Welding Cables.
- Wire Gauge: 8 AWG, 6 AWG, 4 AWG, 2 AWG, 1 AWG, 1/0, 2/0, 3/0 and 4/0
- Manual Hammer Crimper: Recommend 2-4 Lb Sledge Hammer. Also Works Well in a Shop Vise.
- Compact Size! Only 4 Inches Tall, Allowing Easy Storage in Any Size Tool Box
- Buyer Confidence:We Stand Behind the Quality of Our Products. If for Any Reason You Are Not Satisfied with Your Purchase,please Contact Us.We Offer a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee,and a 12-Month Replacement Warranty Giving Customers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for Risk-Free Purchases!
- Precise Ratchet Structure:According to the Pressure Needed to Crimp Products of Different Sizes, the Built-In Thickened Ratchet Automatically Adjusts to the Appropriate Position to Ensure the Safe Completion of Crimping with Easy Release of the Handle. The Crimp Height of the Star Wheel Is Adjustable to Ensure the Right Amount of Crimping Force.
- High-Performance And Valuable Crimping Tool Set For Multi-Scenario Applications:The Crimping Tool Set Includes 5 Types Crimping Dies and No Dies Crimper Tool.Interchangeable Molds Change the Need for Separate Fixed Mold Crimping Tools for Each Different Application.
- Ergonomic Design:The Nylon, Non-Slip Handle Ensures Comfortable and Swift Operation.There Is a Quick-Release Lever on the Inside of the Handle That Opens the Jaws.
- Handily Crimping:The 6pcs Manual Change Ratcheting Crimping Tool Set Includes 1*crimping Tool and 5*crimp Dies for Heat Shrink Connectors,nylon Connectors,insulated Terminals,ferrule Terminals and Open Barrel Terminals.Tighten the Crimping Dies with a Manual Screwdriver and Not Easy to Fall Off.
- [PROFESSIONAL CRIMPING TOOL] The Ferrule Wire Crimping Tool Has Efficient Ratcheting Mechanism, Professional Grade Crimping Die and Ergonomic Comfortable Handles. This Electrical Tools Work with Wire Ferrules in the Range of AWG 23 – AWG 7 (0.25–10 Mm²)
- [EVERYTHING IN ONE KIT] The Electrical Tool Kit Also Comes with a 1200pcs Wire Terminal Kit and a Storage Bag. The Ferrule Connectors Are Made with Copper and Polypropylene (PP). No Matter You Are An Electrician Working with PLC Or Hobbyist Working with a Relay Module, You Will Find This Ferrule Crimper Kit Come in Handy.
- [QUALITY COMMITMENT] We Stand Behind the Quality of Our Products. If for Any Reason You Are Not Satisfied with Your Purchase, Please Contact Us. We Provide 45-Day Money Back and Lifetime Warranty. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for Risk-Free Shopping!
- [ADJUSTABLE CRIMPING FORCE] The Crimper Tool Has a Star Wheel That Allows to Adjust Crimping Height to Ensure the Right Amount of Crimping Force Depending on Your Crimping Project. A Designated Quick Release Lever Allows Opening the Crimper Jaws in Any Position
- [PRECISE RATCHETING MECHANISM] Wire Connectors Are Crimped by Squeezing the Handle Through a Complete Ratcheting Cycle Until the Handle Releases Automatically. The Ratcheting Function Allows Securing a Wire Connector While You Can Insert the Wires Into the Crimp
- [Easy Operation] The Mold Can Be Easily Replaced by One-Way Fixed Latch
- [Wide Application] The Crimper Tool Is Great for Battery and Welding Cables , Power Wires , and Electrical Cables ,even Can Be Rotated 180° Freely for Narrow Space Working
- [Excellent Service] 100% Money Back Guarantee. All Items Have Been Double Inspected Before on Market
- Hydraulic Crimping Tool Specification: Crimping Range 12 AWG-2/0 AWG, Stroke 5.6Inch
- Hydraulic Crimping Tool 9 Pairs of Dies: 188.8.131.52.4.2.1/0. 2/0 AWG and 1/8 "for Stainless Steel Wire Rope
- [Comfortable Grip] The Vinyl-Dipped Grip Is Very Comfortable and Easy to Use and Wont Slip
- [Product Upgrade] NEW 「 HX-50BI 」with 6 Dies in AWG: 8,6,4,2,1,1/0,NOT IN METRIC
- [Solid Construction] Made of High Quality Carbon Steel Which Can Offer Long Service Life.
- [Versatilel] Compatiable with Copper&aluminum Cable Lug,non-Welding and Standard Electrical Connection.
- [Comfortable Operation] Comfortable Grip with Antislip Surface Saves Strength and Improves User's Experience.
- [Precise Dies] Hexagonal Rotating Dies Are Processed with Wire EDM Cutting, More Accurate Than Normal Casting Dies.
- PROFESSIONAL CRIMPING TOOL - This Hand Crimper Has Efficient Ratcheting Mechanism and Professional Grade Crimping Die for Proper Rock-Solid Crimps Every Time. This Crimping Tool Works Best with Insulated Nylon Electrical Terminals
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Wirefy Stands Behind the Quality of Our Products. We Offer Lifetime Warranty for Our Crimping Tools. If You Have Any Issues During the Lifetime of Your Crimper, Just Let Us Know. Our Customer Experience Team Is Always Here to Help
- PRECISE RATCHETING MECHANISM – Wire Connectors Are Crimped by Squeezing the Handle Through a Complete Ratcheting Cycle Until the Handle Releases Automatically. The Ratcheting Function Allows to Secure a Wire Connector While You Can Insert the Wires Into the Crimp
- ADJUSTABLE CRIMPING FORCE - The Tool Has a Star Wheel That Allows to Adjust Crimping Height to Ensure the Right Amount of Crimping Force Depending on Your Crimping Project. A Designated Quick Release Lever Allows to Open the Crimper Jaws in Any Position
- ERGONOMIC COMFORTABLE HANDLES - The Ergonomic, Cushioned, Non-Slippery Handles Were Designed to Ensure Strong Grips in Any Condition. These Handles Have Enough Leverage to Comfortably Crimp AWG 22-10 Splices
Frequently Asked Question
1. Which electric crimper is best?
BEST OVERALL: Titan 11477 Ratcheting Wire Terminal Crimper Tool.,BEST BUDGET: NEIKO 02037A Compact 4-in-1 Multi Purpose.,BEST AUTOMOTIVE: TEMCo Hammer Lug Crimper Tool.,BEST HYDRAULIC: TEMCo Hydraulic Cable Lug Crimper.,BEST FOR ELECTRONICS: Wirefy Crimping Tool Insulated Electrical Connectors.,
2. How do I choose a wire crimper?
How to Choose the Right Crimping ToolsVolume. The first factor to consider is the volume of your operation. ,Wire Gauge, Terminal Material and Crimp Profile. Wire gauge is another top consideration. ,Insulated or Non-Insulated. ,Open or Closed Barrel. ,Manufacturer Specifications. ,Warranty and Certification Requirements.,
3. Are all crimping tools the same?
Crimping tools are sized according to the wire gauges (using AWG - American Wire Gauge) they can accept. Some come with interchangeable die heads that allow for a wider range of wire sizes and connectors.
4. Can you crimp a wire crimp?
The end of the barrel. Then insert the wire and terminal into the crimper. If your crimping tool