Best Transmission Jack In March 2023
There are plenty of great transmission jack to choose from, such as VEVOR,Sunex Tools,Iglobalbuy,K Tool International,AFF,BIG RED, it's difficult for customers to make a shopping decision. We have done a thorough research and found the top best transmission jack on the market right now.
Our experts tested a variety of transmission jack in the market. Right on top of the list is VEVOR Transmission Jack. Check out some more of our favorites below, and read some valuable insight from the experienced editors.
VEVOR Transmission Jack,3/5 Ton/1322 lbs Capacity Hydraulic Telescopic Transmission Jack, 2-Stage
Sunex 7796 1000-Pound Air and Hydraulic Telescopic Transmission Jack
Iglobalbuy 2 Stage 1100lb Adjustable Height Hydraulic Telescoping Transmission Jack with Pedal 360°
Top 10 Best Transmission Jack Reviews 2023
- Premium High-Grade Steel: Durable frame is constructed of high-grade steel for quality and durability. A wide base provides exceptional stability, and two heavy-duty safety anchor chains are specially designed to secure loads firmly. Quality material your feel, for quality results you can see.
- 33-1/2" -67" Lifting Range: Enhanced hydraulic pressure for an extended lifting range, the pedestal transmission jack with a 33-1/2 inch to 67 inch lift range, our jack can lift your car to any suitable height. Comes with a foot-operated pedal, so it's easier to rise, and free up your hands.
- Precise Positioning: Adjustable saddle provides a wide tilt range that helps you get the load in the perfect position. The tray can be tilted 30-degree. Adjust the angle and place you need by screwing the adjustment bolts. Set yourself up for success, control where you want to be and how you want to get the job done.
- Easy to Move: Features 4 pcs swivel casters, so there is no need to worry about how to transport it to another car. An auxiliary ring is fixed at the middle of the jack, making it convenient for your hands to push or pull when you move it.
- 1322 LBS Loading Capacity: Our 1322 lbs / 0.6 ton 2-stage hydraulic telescoping transmission jack helps you easily guide a transmission securely. Great for any automotive or light truck transmission installation or removal. See where the problem is and solve it with a quality transmission jack.
2. Sunex 7796 1000-Pound Air and Hydraulic Telescopic Transmission Jack
- Overload valve to prevent jack from being used beyond its rated capacity
- Two caster wheels have locking feature to prevent jack from moving
- Foot-activated pump pedal for hands-free raising of the rams
- Universal saddle with four ratcheting arms quickly adjust to the transmission pan configuration
- Nylon strap tie down to secure load to saddle
3. Iglobalbuy 2 Stage 1100lb Adjustable Height Hydraulic Telescoping Transmission Jack with Pedal 360°
- Comes with great lift range telescopic two-stage hydraulic ram. Telescopic dual stage hydraulic ram for improving lift range. 2-way tilt transmission carriage complete with safety chains.
- Fully adjustable saddle with corner brackets, strong heavy duty steel construction for maximum durability, suitable for installation or removal of most transmissions from car or light truck.
- Foot-operated pedal instead of hand-operation, for more security and labor-saving manipulation, and lifting pump allow mechanic to position and align the transmission.
- Rated Load: 1100 lbs (0.5ton); Lowered Height: 34"; Raised Height: 68" (+/-2"). Adjustable lift height range from 34" to 68" for different occasions.
- Wide heavy duty 4-leg base and 4 cast iron swivel full 360 degrees casters for stability, easy movement and greater manuverability. An auxiliary ring can facilitate you to move and transfer the the jack.
- SAFETY: Hydraulic by-pass prevents over-extension of ram and integrated safety valve protects against overloading of jack.
- SADDLE: Dual axis pivoting saddle adjustments allow for precise positioning of transmission onto jack. Included chains allow the transmission to be securely mounted to jack.
- EASY TO USE: Foot pump activates jack allowing technician to position the saddle where it is needed. Rugged locking swivel casters make it easy to maneuver.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Min. Height: 37" Max Height: 76" Capacity 1/2 Ton
- HEAVY DUTY: Two stage telescopic ram and chrome polished cylinder provide stability and long life.
5. AFF Telescoping Transmission Jack (Multiple Weight Capacities) - High Lift Transmission Floor Jack
- Two stage telescopic ram designed for medium duty truck transmissions, transfer cases, and differentials
- Powder coat finish provides resistance to corrosion, chemicals, and scratches
- Powder coat finish provides resistance to corrosion, chemicals, and scratches
- Double pump hydraulic system for quick lift operation
- Chrome plated pump core and piston rod reduces friction and provides long service life
6. BIG RED TR4053 Torin Hydraulic Garage/Shop Telescoping Transmission Floor Jack: 1/2 Ton (1,000 lb)
- 4-leg base with 3 inches steel wheels that swivel full 360 degrees on ball bearing casters
- 1/2 ton capacity pedestal transmission jack with 49.6 inches to 68.7 inches high lift range
- Designed to use with in-ground and above-ground lifts and easy to remove or install any transmission from car or light truck, manual or automatic
- Durable steel and dipped enamel finish
- Saddle adjusts to fit any transmission and safety chain tilts forward, backward and side-to-side
7. OTC 1728 1000 lbs Capacity Air-Assisted High-Lift Transmission Jack
- Maximum tilt is 50 degrees forward to 20 degrees backward and 10 degrees to either side
- Air assist first stage for speed and the second stage is hydraulically actuated for precision
- Unique foot pedal design gives you complete control
- With a width of 26 inch this dolly handles tire diameters of 36 inch to 48 inch
- Height range is 34-1/2 inch to 75 inch
- Two-stage chrome-plated rams maximize its high reach operated by a user-friendly foot pedal
- Extra wide base lowers center of gravity and promotes stability
- Rugged steel wheels and full swivel ball bearing casters
- Adjustable saddle for quick adjustment for most pan configurations
- Air turbo motor, compact yet powerful, is equipped to raise the load to the desired height efficiently effortlessly and safely. US patent number: 5,341,723
9. AFF Heavy Duty Transmission Jack (Multiple Weight Capacities) - Constructed with High-Grade Steel,
- package weight :43.0lbs
- Package dimensions :19.05 cm L x44.45 cm W x45.72 cm H
- Product type :AUTO ACCESSORY
- country of origin :United States
10. TUFFIOM 1100LBS 2 Stages Hydraulic Transmission Jack with 360° Swivel Wheels Lift Hoist, 33" to 70"
- [Stable and Sturdy] :Wide heavy duty 4-leg base and 4 cast iron swivel full 360 degrees casters for stability, easy movement and greater manuverability.
- [Wide Application] : Hydraulic jacks can be used in many places, including car transmissions, auto repair shop or stations, and other objects weighing up to 1100 lbs. It is ideal for any car or light truck.
- [1100 LBS Load Capacity] : Our 1100 lb/0.5 ton 2 stage hydraulic telescopic transmission jack helps you guide the transmission easily and safely. Suitable for installation or removal of any car or light truck transmission. Lift Range: 33"(850mm)-70"(1790mm).
- [Foot Pump] ：Easy to adjust without manual.More security and labor-saving manipulation, and lifting pump allow mechanic to position and align the transmission.
- [High-quality Steel] : Fully adjustable saddle with corner brackets, strong heavy duty steel construction for maximum durability, suitable for installation or removal of most transmissions from car or light truck. The wide base provides excellent stability and includes 31" long safety chain are specially designed to hold the load securely.
Frequently Asked Question
1. Are transmission jacks worth it?
A transmission jack is a must-have tool if you're removing or installing a transmission.
2. How much weight can a transmission jack lift?
Description. Pro-Lift T-1452 transmission jack is a roll under heavy duty transmission floor jack with 1/2 ton (1100 lbs) capacity to be used as an aid in the removal and installation of automotive and light truck transmissions.
3. Can you use a floor jack as a transmission jack?
I don't put anything heavy on it especially not for LA de big transmission like I've got here. So
4. What is the height of a transmission jack?
Transmission jack specs: Min height, retracted: 35" Max height: 71-5/8"