Best Timer For Grow Lights In January 2023
Choosing the timer for grow lights can be difficult because there are a variety of options from different brands on the market, such as myTouchSmart,Honeywell Home,GE home electrical,UltraPro,ENERLITES. We put together a list of the best timer for grow lights to help you find the one you want.
Our experts tested a variety of timer for grow lights in the market. Our top pick is myTouchSmart Timer For Grow Lights. Check out our best [count] for all of our favorites, and be sure to read our buying guide to get all the information you need to make the best choice!
myTouchSmart In-Wall Digital Timer, 4 Programmable On/Off Buttons, 2 Easy On/Off Buttons, 24 Hour
Honeywell Home RPLS730B1000/U RPLS730B1000 7-Day Programmable Light Switch Timer
GE SunSmart in-Wall Digital Timer, Daily ON/Off Times, Programmable Settings, Sunset/Sunrise
Top 10 Best Timer For Grow Lights Reviews 2023
1. myTouchSmart In-Wall Digital Timer, 4 Programmable On/Off Buttons, 2 Easy On/Off Buttons, 24 Hour
- Replace your existing light switch - (NEUTRAL WIRE IS REQUIRED – WALL PLATE NOT INCLUDED) Screw terminal installation provides improved space efficiency when replacing existing switches compared to flying leads
- Blue LED indicator lights next to each button show which buttons/programs are currently active or selected. Compatible with LED, CFL, Incandescent and Halogen bulbs as well as dimmable LED and dimmable CFL bulbs.
- Save time, money and energy by scheduling your indoor or outdoor lighting and appliances - ideal for ceiling lights, ceiling fans, exhaust fans, patio lights, and more.
- Backup battery maintains your settings in the event of a power outage. Electrical Ratings: 120VAC 60 Hz, 15A General/Resistive, 1200W Tungsten, 1200VA Ballast, ½ HP, UL Listed.
- Features 4 programmable On/Off buttons and 2 On/Off override buttons for when you need to use the connected light/fan outside of your selected scheduled times.
2. Honeywell Home RPLS730B1000/U RPLS730B1000 7-Day Programmable Light Switch Timer
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR LIGHTS - Add convenience and customization to your home with the Honeywell Home 7-Day Programmable Light Switch Timer
- SIMPLE PROGRAMMING - Easily program up to 7 on-and-off schedules per week that can be repeated daily or weekly
- SLEEK DESIGN - Sleek wall mounts blend in with virtually any home interior and a large backlit screen provides clear viewing at night
- CONTROL MULTIPLE DEVICES - Schedule your ceiling fans, bathroom fans, pond pumps, and pool pumps in addition to all your home lighting and motor-operated lights (one switch per home installation). 2400W, 1 HP on 120v
- INSTALLATION - Single-pole installation that requires a neutral wire. This switch cannot be used if there is no neutral wire (white wires joined together) inside the electrical box. Wallplate not included
- MULTIPLE MODES - Manually control your lights or let the programmable timer switch run automatically on a programmed schedule
- VERSATILE LIGHTING - Compatible with LED, CFL, incandescent, halogen, tungsten and fluorescent lighting for outdoor or indoor operations
- DIMENSIONS - 6. 7 x 9. 1 x 1. 9 inches
- CONVENIENT FEATURES - Built-in rechargeable battery protects your programs during power outages and the LCD screen conveniently shows time, day and load status. Use with lights and motors up to 2400 W, loads up to 1 HP on 120 V, 120 Volt line wire, no minimum wattage required
- HELPS SAVE ON YOUR ENERGY BILL - Scheduled programming allows this light switch timer to turn your home lights on and off automatically, helping you save both time and energy
3. GE SunSmart in-Wall Digital Timer, Daily ON/Off Times, Programmable Settings, Sunset/Sunrise
- Additional Features – Timer features a backup battery to maintain settings in the event of a power outage, the easy-to-read LCD display makes programming simple and door also functions as a convenient ON/OFF override push-button
- Lighting Control – Set multiple ON/OFF settings for your lights or appliances throughout the week – up to 7 individual weekly programs, and it is compatible with LED, CFL and incandescent bulbs
- Sun Smart Technology – The timer will auto-adjust to sunset/sunrise times and Daylight-Saving Time throughout the year for easy programming, and it also features a vacation setting to help deter crime when you are away
- Electrical Ratings – 120 VAC, 60Hz, 15A resistive, 10A tungsten, 10A ballast, 1/2HP motor
- In-Wall Timer – With the easy-to-install direct wire, the timer replaces a standard wall switch, fits in a single or multi-gang rocker plate, can be used in single-pole or 3-way installation and includes white and light almost faceplates – NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED
4. UltraPro 60-Minute Countdown in-Wall Timer
- Face Plates - Includes white and light almond face plates to match existing switches and fits single- or multi-gang standard and rocker plates to integrate with your home
- 60-Minute Countdown – The dial operation makes setting the countdown easy and fast; turn the dial to provide power for up to 60 minutes
- Ideal Use – The in-wall timer is perfect for lights, exhaust fans, heaters, pumps and is compatible with LED, CFL and incandescent lighting
- Electrical Ratings – 125VAC, 50/60 Hz 20A general/resistive, 7A tungsten, 1HP motor, 250VAC, 50/60 Hz 10A general/resistive, 2HP motor, 277VAC, 50/60 Hz, 10A general/resistive
- Easy to Install – The single-pole timer and no neutral wire required simplifies installation, saving you time and energy
5. GE Push-Button Countdown Timer Switch
- Easy direct wire installation; DOES NOT require a neutral wire (Ground wire IS REQUIRED). Ratings – 125VAC 60 Hz: 6.4A Resistive, 800W Tungsten, 800VA Ballast, 1/4 HP
- Choose from the following preset countdowns: 5 min, 15 min, 30 min, 1 hour, 2 hour, or 4 hour. On/Off push button also allows you to turn the wired device ON or OFF without an end time
- Replace your wall switch or spring-wound timer with this quiet push button digital countdown timer. Timer is great for use with lights, exhaust fans, and heaters. Compatible with incandescent, CFL and LED bulbs
- Blue LED indicator lights show last used preset (blinks every 20 seconds). LED lights will stay on when wired device is ON without an end time
- Includes a single décor wall plate and fits most single or multi-gang rocker plates
6. ENERLITES 4-Hour No Neutral Wire Countdown Timer Switch, 5-10-30-60 Min, 2-4 Hour
- NEUTRAL NOT REQUIRED (ground wire required); 120VAC 60Hz, incandescent/halogen: 800W, LED/CFL: 150W, motor: 1/4Hp; operating temperature 32°F to 131°F; UL 94 V2 flammability rating; Single Pole Switch; UL listed; 1-year warranty; Wall Plate sold separately
- Automatically turns a load off on a countdown timer; saves energy by ensuring lights are always turned off
- Six timer options to choose from: 5 min, 10 min, 30 min, 60 min, 2 hour and 4 hour; manual button can overrides the timer to turn light or fan on or off without delay
- When time delay is selected, the blue LED indicator will FLASH TWICE to indicate setting success THEN TURN OFF. It will be an ideal choice if you control the lights in the bedroom
- Replace most wall switches. Perfect for lights, ceiling fans, bathroom fans and heaters, and any other appliances that are usually forgotten
7. TOPGREENER Digital Astronomic Timer Switch
- Neutral wire required. For single-pole or 3-way use. 120VAC; Resistive 1800W, Tungsten: 1200W, Fluorescent: 1200VA, LED: 150W, Motor: 1/2HP, UL-listed
- Programmable timer switch automatically turns lights on/off based on a pre-set 7-day schedule with astronomic feature that allows you to automatically adjust dusk to dawn times
- Random function varies schedule for a lived-in look. Timer switch automatically adjusts for daylight savings time. Manual override and countdown timer feature
- Program up to 7 on/off schedules per week. Each program can be unique or repeated daily, by weekends, or by weekdays
- Back-lit LCD screen activates when a button is pressed.
8. Dataconct 2 Pack In-Wall Digital Timer w/3 Preset & 1 Custom Program. Ideal for Outdoor Lights,
- Safe and Easy: Easily replaces a standard wall switch. Tested and Certified to American and Canadian safety standards.
- Perfect for a Variety of Settings: Ideal for use with hard-wired outdoor lights, in hallways, water pumps and for switched outlets where a lamp is plugged into the switched outlet
- 3 Preset Times: 3 preset programs automatically turn on/off lights at the same time daily providing safety and security. You can select up to 2 of the preset options to turn on and off daily.
- Customizable options: 1 customizable program turns on/off the power when you need it
- Countdown Function: A countdown feature (CTD) allows you to keep your lights on for a specific amount of time.
9. UltraPro Daysmart 7-Day In-Wall Digital Timer Switch, Presets/Countdown, Programmable Settings,
- Power Ratings – Total Ratings – 120V, 60Hz, 15A general/resistive, 1200W tungsten, 1200VA standard ballast, ½ HP, 5A and 600W electronic ballast/LED and compatible with LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs
- In-Wall Timer – Replaces single-pole or three-way switches; the convenient door (white and light almond included) functions as ON/OFF switch, also conceals programming buttons and large LCD display of settings and time
- Countdown Mode– Timer will countdown to programmed time when override door is activated, and Daysmart technology allows you to set ON/OFF times to automatically adjust based on sunrise and sunset times in your region
- 7-Day Timer Cycle – A weekly cycle provides you with consistent control every day, making necessary timer adjustments to work with your schedule
- Automatic Lighting – Automate seasonal lighting and porch lights with simple daily presets and a countdown option – saving you time, money and energy
10. Leviton LTB30-1LZ Decora 1800W Incandescent/20A Resistive-Inductive 1HP Preset 5-10-15-30 Minute
- Installation instructions included and 3 way only Works with Vizia + Remote VP0SR (sold separately)
- Can be used for lighting, heat lamps, hot tubs, attic and exhaust fans
- Simple press and hold override timer function
- 4 Presets: 5-10-15-30 minutes
- 120 VAC, 60 Hertz, 1800 Watts Incandescent, 600 Watts CFL, 5A LED, 20A resistive/inductive, 1HP, single pole 3 way or more locations, Neutral Wire required
- White assembled on device, ivory and light almond included (colors may vary)