Best Sweet & Sour Sauce In December 2022
If you aren't someone who makes frequent purchases, selecting the store bought sweet and sour sauce won't be an easy chore for you. However, you shouldn't be concerned because we have provided you with the most comprehensive list possible of the top best store bought sweet and sour sauce. Have a look at the products on our list, and pick the ones that appeal to you the most.
We researched and tested 174 store bought sweet and sour sauce in the market to get you the list of the best store bought sweet and sour sauce. Our most recommended product is Huy Fong Store Bought Sweet And Sour Sauce. Check out our best [count] for all of our favorites, and be sure to read our buying guide to get all the information you need to make the best choice!
Kraft, Sweet & Sour Sauce, 12oz Squeeze Bottle (Pack of 3)
Huy Fong Foods, Chili Garlic Sauce (Pack of 2)
Otafuku Okonomi Sauce, Vegan Japanese Topping for Okonomiyaki Pancakes (17.6 Ounces)
Top 10 Best Sweet & Sour Sauce Reviews 2022
1. Kraft, Sweet & Sour Sauce, 12oz Squeeze Bottle (Pack of 3)
- Great for Dipping and Dunking
- Delicious Asian Cuisine-Inspired Sauce for Home
- Kraft Sweet'N Sour Sauce in 12 Oz Squeeze Bottle
2. Huy Fong Foods, Chili Garlic Sauce (Pack of 2)
- This Sauce Is a Irresistibly Delicious Sweet Sauce Made From Selected Spices, Ground Soybeans, and Sweet Potatoes. Excellent for Marinating, Stir-Frying Or Dipping. Great As a Sauce for Pizza.
- Directions Delicious Hot. Great for Stir-Frying Or Ready to Use with Any Food. Spice Up Your Pasta, Meats, Sauces Or Even Pizza!
- The Best Hoisin Sauce for Vietnamese Noodle, Tuong An Pho.
3. Otafuku Okonomi Sauce, Vegan Japanese Topping for Okonomiyaki Pancakes (17.6 Ounces)
- Okonomi Sauce Is a Descendant of Worcestershire Sauce, But It Is Far Sweeter and Less Salty Than Its British Ancestor and Is Made Without High Fructose Corn Syrup, Artificial Flavors, Nor Distasteful Preservatives.
- Soy Based and Made with All Vegan Ingredients Such As, Date Juice, Carrots, Garlic, Shiittake Mushrooms, Apples, Grain Vinegar, Japanese Spices, and Other Savory Ingredients
- Okonomi Or Okonomiyaki Sauce Is a Typical Japanese Topping Condiment for Japanese Pancakes Known As Okonomiyaki
- Add Both Otafuku Okonomiyaki Flour and Otafuku Okonomi Sauce to Your Cart Today to Make Your Own Delicious Osaka Style Okonomiyaki Pancakes in Your Home for You and Your Family
- Proudly Made in Hiroshima, Japan Since 1950 From Japan's Most Trusted and Recognized Japanese Sauce Brand, Otafuku
4. Kikkoman Ponzu Lime Plastic FS Bottle, 64 Fl Oz
- Use As a Flavor-Boosting "secret Ingredient" in Recipes of All Kinds - Asian, Latin & Beyond. Endless Ponzu-Bilities!
- Kikkoman Lime Ponzu Citrus Seasoned Dressing & Sauce Is a Bright and Mildly Tangy Soy Sauce with Lime and Citrus Undertones and a Hint of Sweetness.
- Ideal for Lighter, More Healthful Applications Such As Dipping Sauces for Sashimi, Shabu Shabu Or Hot Pot and Appetizers, Dressings on Salads and Grilled Meats and Vegetables.
- Kikkoman Lime Ponzu Citrus Contains Zero Fat and Has Only 360mg of Sodium Per TB. Made in the USA.
5. Rosarita Nacho Cheese Sauce, 106 Ounce (Pack of 6)
- Creamy, Cheesy Sauce for Nachos, Tacos, Sandwiches and More
- Bulk Order of Nacho Cheese for Food Service and Restaurant Businesses
- Contains Six 106-Ounce Cans of Rosarita Nacho Cheese Sauce
- Try Other Rosarita Products Like Refried Beans Or Fire-Roasted Salsa
- Quickly Heat in the Microwave Or in a Pump Dispenser for Easy Serving
6. W.Y. INDUSTRIES 200 Packets Duck Sauce, 0.28 Ounce (Pack of 200)
- No Msg
- 8 Grams Per Packet
- Chinese Duck Sauce Packets
- 200 Individual Packets
7. Campbell's Skillet Sauces, Sweet & Sour Chicken, 11 Oz (Pack of 6)
- Great Served Over Rice
- All You Need Is Chicken, Oil and a Skillet
- Enjoy a Restaurant-Quality Dish
- A Few Minutes of Prep Makes for An Effortless Approach to a Delicious Meal
- Get Creative and Swap Out with Your Favorite Proteins
8. Dai Day Sweet & Sour Duck Sauce (2 Pack, Total of 80oz)
- Dai Day Duck Sauce Is a Fat-Free Sauce That Is Designed to Complement the Flavor of Chicken, Pork, Egg Rolls, Ribs and Much More.
- Or Try Using As a Dip for Deep-Fried Dishes Such As Wonton Strips, Spring Rolls, Egg Rolls, Duck, Chicken, Fish, Or with Rice Or Noodles.
- Authentic Flavor You Can Bring in to Your Own Home.
- Sweet & Sour Duck Sauce
- Authentic Duck Sauce, Fat Free
9. McCormick Golden Dipt Lemon Butter Dill Sauce, 8.4 Ounce (Pack of 6)
- Packaged in the USA
- Delicious with Salmon, Tilapia, Flounder, Or Cod, Peeled Shrimp Or Scallops
- Complement Seafood's Great Taste with the Right Sauce Or Marinade
- Create Restaurant Taste At Home.Peanut Free
10. Dai Day Sauce Duck 40 Oz (1134 gms)
Frequently Asked Question
1. What is the most popular sweet and sour sauce?
Best Sellers in Sweet & Sour Sauce. #1. Kraft, Sweet & Sour Sauce, 12oz Squeeze Bottle (Pack of 3) #2. Huy Fong Foods, Chili Garlic Sauce (Pack of 2) #3. Otafuku Okonomi Sauce, Vegan Japanese Topping for Okonomiyaki Pancakes (17.6 Ounces) #4. Dai Day Sauce Duck 40 Oz (1134 gms) #5. #6. #7. #8.#1. Kraft, Sweet & Sour Sauce, 12oz Squeeze Bottle (Pack of 3) ,#2. Huy Fong Foods, Chili Garlic Sauce (Pack of 2) ,#3. Otafuku Okonomi Sauce, Vegan Japanese Topping for Okonomiyaki Pancakes (17.6 Ounces) ,#4. Dai Day Sauce Duck 40 Oz (1134 gms) ,#5. ,#6. ,#7. ,#8.,
2. What is Chinese sweet and sour sauce made of?
In China traditionally the sauces are made from mixing sugar or honey with a sour liquid such as rice vinegar, soy sauce, and spices such as ginger and cloves.
3. Why is Chinese sweet and sour sauce red?
Sweet and Sour Sauce is as easy as bringing a few ingredients including pineapple juice, brown sugar, and soy sauce to a boil before adding a cornstarch slurry to the mixture to thicken it. The classic red color from sweet and sour sauce comes from red food coloring (which is completely optional).
4. What is the dipping sauce at Chinese restaurants?
Soy sauce has been used in Chinese cooking for over 1,000 years. This classic dipping sauce is a staple in Chinese restaurants, as it is served with dim sum dishes and is used together with vinegar, ginger, and chili oil.