Best Surface Roughness Gauges In December 2022
With so many options of surface roughness tester out there, such as Mitutoyo,AMTAST,HOJILA,DLTEREN,CNYST,VTSYIQI and more, how to choose the best ones you want? We're here to help you to pick out the top best surface roughness tester with our handy buying guide.
We researched and tested 251 surface roughness tester in the market to get you the list of the best surface roughness tester. Our most recommended product is Mitutoyo Surface Roughness Tester. Check out our best [count] for all of our favorites, and be sure to read our buying guide to get all the information you need to make the best choice!
Mitutoyo 178-561-12A Surftest/Portable Surface Roughness Tester SJ-210 4MN (Standard Drive Unit)
AMTAST Professional Surface Roughness Tester Metal Surface Roughness Gauge
HOJILA Digital Surface Roughness Tester SRT-6200 Surface Roughness Gauge Profilometer Gauge Ra
Top 10 Best Surface Roughness Gauges Reviews 2022
1. Mitutoyo 178-561-12A Surftest/Portable Surface Roughness Tester SJ-210 4MN (Standard Drive Unit)
- Charging Is Reduced Approximately One Quarter of the Time Compared with Conventional Models. The Detector Supports a Variety of Measurement Orientations and Can Perform Measurements Up Against a Wall Surface Or While Facing Upward. When Combined with Optional Accessories Such As a Height Gage Adapter, the Detector Can Perform Measurements in Various Orientations and Settings.
- The Surftest SJ-210 Is a User-Friendly Surface Roughness Measurement Instrument Designed As a Handheld Tool That Can Be Carried with You and Used On-Site.
- Country of Origin: Japan
- The 2.4-Inch Color Graphic LCD Provides Excellent Readability and An Intuitive Display That Is Easy to Use. The LCD Also Includesa Backlight for Improved Visibility in Dark Environments.
- The Surface Roughness Tester AMT211 Complies with International Standards ISO, DIN, ANSI, JIS. Users-Friendly System and Intuitive Menu Navigation, Multi-Direction Measurement Such As Lateral and Upsid.
- Affordable Touch Screen & Button Operational Surface Roughness Tester. Roughness Parameters: Ra ,Rz, Rq, Rt, Rp ,Rv, R3z, R3y, Rz(JIS), Rs, Rsk, Rsm, Rku, Rmr, Ry(JIS), Rmax, RPc, Rk, Rpk, Rvk, Mr1, Mr2, Resolution 0.001 Micron. With Bluetooth, Also Can by App to Connect with Mobile Phone.
- Calculation Results, Assessed Profiles, Bearing and Amplitude Curves Can Be Displayed. DSP Chip Controlled Achieves High Accuracy and Fast Testing Speed, Easily Connected to PC & Printer
- Sensor Can Work in the Meter, Also Can Work Independent Through 1.0m Length Cable (Max Can Be 3m).
- Wide Application: This Portable Surface Roughness Tester Allows Surface Roughness Measurement Both on Metal and Non-Metal Workpieces. It Is Suitable for Machining and Manufacturing, Quality Control, Inspection Departments, Especially for Measurement on Large and Heavy Workpiece, Assembly Line on Site. The AMT211 Is a Non Destructive Testing Instrument, Damage Won't Be Caused When Testing Piece.
3. HOJILA Digital Surface Roughness Tester SRT-6200 Surface Roughness Gauge Profilometer Gauge Ra
- Provide Bluetooth Data Output Choice
- This Surface Roughness Tester Is Compatible with Four Standards: ISO, DIN, ANSI, and JIS
- This Surface Roughness Tester Uses USB/RS-232 Data Output to Connect to a PC
- This Surface Roughness Tester Is a Highly Precise Inductive Sensor
- Small in Size, Light in Weight and Easy to Use
4. TR-Y-SRT-6223 Surface Profile Gauge Digital Roughness Tester Meter Diamond Probe Surftest
- Manual Or Automatic Shut Down.
- Highly Sophisticated Inductance Sensor.
- Small in Size, Light in Weight and Easy to Use.
- The Lead Time Is About 2-3 Business Days and Shipping Time Is About 5-7 Days.
- Metric /Imperial Conversion.
5. Digital Surface Roughness Gauge Profile Tester Meter Data Storage Function Multiple Testing
- Testing Parameters: Ra, Rz, Rq, Rt, Rp, Rv, R3z, R3y, RzJIS, Rsk, Rku, Rsm, Rmr, Rx; Compatible with ISO, DIN, ANSI, JIS National Standards;
- Using DSP Chip to Control and Data Processing, High Speed, Low Power Consumption;
- Measuring Range (um): Ra: 0.005-16.000; Rz: 0.02-160.00;Data Storage: 100 Groups
- With Automatic Dormancy, Automatic Shutdown and Power Saving Function
- 128 X 64 OLED Dot Matrix Display, Digital / Graphic Display; Highlight No Perspective;
6. Surface Roughness Meter Tester Gauge Profilometer Profile Gauge Instruments Surftest
- Parameters : Ra,Rz
- Range : Ra:0.05~10.00µm Rz:0.1~50.0µm
- Standards : GB/T6062,ISO4287,DIN4768,JIS B,ANSI46.1
- Resolution : 0.001/0.01/0.1
- Accuracy :
7. TR-Y-SRT-6200S Separate Surface Roughness Tester Meter LCD Dispaly Profilometer Ra Rz Rq Rt Roughnss
- This Roughness Causes Displacement of the Probe Which Results in Change of Inductive Amount of Induction Coils So As to Generate Analogue Signal, Which Is in Proportion to the Surface Roughness At Output End of Phase-Sensitive Rectifier. The Exclusive DSP Processes and Calculates and Then Outputs the Measurement Results on LCD.
- Optional Accessories:1. RS232 Data Cable with SoftwareIf You Need, Please Feel Free to Contact Me. Thank You.
- Multiple Parameter Measurement: Ra, Rz, Rq, Rt. Highly Sophisticated Inductance Sensor.
- Applications: Widely Used in Production Site to Measure Surface Roughness of Various Machinery-Processed Parts, Calculate Correspondingparameters According to Selected Measuring Conditions and Clearly Display All Measurement Parameters.
- Be Compatible with Four Standards of ISO, DIN, ANSI and JIS. When Measuring the Roughness of a Surface, the Sensor Is Placed on the Surface and Then Uniformly Slides Along the Surface by Driving the Mechanism Inside the Tester. The Sensor Gets the Surface Roughness by the Sharp Built-In Probe.
8. Mahr Federal 2191800 Pocket Surf IV Portable Surface Roughness Gage EGH-1019, 10 μm Radius, 9V
- MarConnect Data Output for Easy SPC-Processing That Is Compatible with the Most Common Data Processing Systems
- Our Switchable Probe Positions - Axial (folded) Or At 90°, 180° Or 270°
- One Measurement Allows for User to View Any One of the Four, Switch-Selectable, Parameters: Ra, Rmax/Ry, Rz
- Out-of-Range (High Or Low) and "battery Low" Signals Are Also Displayed; Simple Battery Replacement (9V)
- Pocket-Sized Economically Priced, Completely Portable Instrument Which Performs Traceable Surface Roughness Measurements on a Wide Variety of Surfaces
9. VTSYIQI 20 Parameters Handheld Digital Surface Roughness Tester Meter Portable Surface Profilometer
- Real-Time Clock Settings and Display, Convenient Data Recording and Storage.
- High Price Performance.
- Testing Parameters:Ra, Rz, Rq, Rt, Rp, Rv, R3z, R3y, RzJIS, Rsk, Rku, Rsm, Rmr, Rx, RPc, Rk, Rpk, Rvk, Mr1, Mr2;
- Measuring Range (um):Ra: 0.005-16.000;Rz: 0.02-160.00
- Can Be Connected to a Computer and Printer;
10. Landtek Instruments Digital Surface Roughness Tester 2 Parameters Ra, Rz
- Fourwave Filtering Methods : RC, PC-RC, GAUSS and D-P
- Selectable Metric (µm) and Imperial (µinch)
- Measuring Range: Ra (0.05-10.00 µm / 1.000-400.0 µinch), Rz (0.020-100.0 µm / 0.780-4000 µinch)
- Sensor: Test Principle (Inductance Type), Material of Probe Pin (Diamond), Radius of Probe Pin (10µm), Measurement Force of Probe [16mN(1.6gf)], Vertical Radius of Guiding Head (48mm), Probe Angle (90°)
Frequently Asked Question
1. Which instrument is used to measure the surface roughness?
A roughness tester is used to quickly and accurately determine the surface texture or surface roughness of a material. A roughness tester shows the measured roughness depth (Rz) as well as the mean roughness value (Ra) in micrometers or microns (µm).
2. What is a good surface roughness?
A standard #4 finish could be about 0.8 (32) Ra, while a #4 Dairy or Sanitary finish have an roughness average between 0.3 (12) Ra and 0.4 (16) Ra. Two other finishes; #7 and #8 are buffed. The surface of #8 is very nearly flawless. The Ra on a #8 finish would be 0.025 (1) Ra.
3. How do you choose surface roughness?
You can calculate surface roughness by measuring the average surface peaks and valleys across that surface. The measurement is often seen as 'Ra,' which means 'Roughness Average. ' While Ra is a very useful measurement parameter.
4. What is a surface roughness gauge?
Surface roughness testers, also known as roughness gauges, are portable and have a stylus with a small, smooth contact point for tracing the surface of a workpiece to measure minute irregularities. The surface measurements are displayed on the LCD screen.