Best SDS Masonry Drill Bit Sets In June 2023
Looking for some of the sds drill bits? As you may know, there are dozens of brands available in the market such as BOSCH,Owl Tools,Makita,APACALI,AConnet,DUDUA and some come with vastly different price tags. Let us help you out here – we have handpicked for you the best sds drill bits.
To compile our list of the best sds drill bits, we've researched and evaluated a range of the best-selling sds drill bits on the market. We recommend BOSCH Sds Drill Bits as our top pick because of its best overall performance. Want to explore more options? Read on! There's also a buying guide to help you make a wise shopping decision.
BOSCH 7 Piece Carbide-Tipped SDS-plus Rotary Hammer Drill Bit Set
SDS Max Masonry Drill Bit Set 13" Length
Makita 5 Piece - SDS-Plus Drill Bit Set
Top 10 Best SDS Masonry Drill Bit Sets Reviews 2023
1. BOSCH 7 Piece Carbide-Tipped SDS-plus Rotary Hammer Drill Bit Set
- PORTABLE: The Included Rugged Storage Case Allows for Easy Access, Organizing and Portability
- FOR USE: Use with SDS-Plus Rotary Hammers, Delivering Optimal Hole Geometry in a Variery of Applications Including Concrete, Brick, Block and More
- INNOVATIVE: The Bosch HCK001 Drill Bit Set Features Optimized 4-Flute Design to Reduce Bit Stress When Drilling and for Faster Dust Removal.
- LONGEVITY: Carbide Tip Is Tougher and More Durable Under Heavy Loads
- VERSATILE: Ideal for Anchoring and Through-Hole Applications in Concrete
2. SDS Max Masonry Drill Bit Set 13" Length
- US BASED COMPANY - Owl Tools Is a US Based Company, Although We Source Products From All Over the World Our Company Is Based Right Here in the United States, This Means You Get US Based Customer Service and Can Trust We Have Your Best Interest At Heart!
- Universal SDS MAX SHANK - Designed to Fit All SDS Max Rotary Hammers . NOT COMPATIBLE WITH SDS PLUS
- 4 INDUSTRIAL GRADE CUTTING POINTS - This Helps Prevent the Bit From Getting Stuck Or Lodged When Hitting Rebar Or Other Reinforced Material
- 5 PIECE MASONRY BIT SET IN THE FOLLOWING SIZES: 1/2" X 13", 5/8" X 13", 3/4 X 13", 7/8" X 13"", 1" X 13"
- CARBIDE TIPPED HEAD - Designed for Drilling Into Masonry, Concrete, Brick, Cinderblock, Cement, and Other Hard Stone Materials
3. Makita 5 Piece - SDS-Plus Drill Bit Set
- IDEAL for General Contractors and Construction Industry That Require HEAVY DUTY SDS+ Bits for Reliable Anchoring and Sturdy Holes Engineered in Anjo Aichi, Japan for Makita SDS-Plus Rotary Hammers and Also Fully Compatible with All SDS-Plus Rotary Hammers
- AVOID LOWER PRICED & Lower Quality Bits That Prematurely Wear and Strain Or Overheat the Powertool, Resulting in High Bit Consumption Rate, Project Completion Delays, Ineffective Drilling and Making the Overall Drilling/anchoring Much More Difficult Makita's Single-Piece Steel Bits Are Heat Forged for Strength and Longevity with a Sharp Carbide Tip Edge Design for Maximum Impact on Masonry/concrete Material, Allowing for EFFECTIVE and PRECISE Drilling
- EASILY & SMOOTHLY DRILL 3-4X MORE Into Reinforced Concrete, Brick and Masonry by Relying on Makita's Reinforced, Premium Tungsten Carbide & Steel Bit Integrity for Unmatched EASE, LONG LIFE & SAFE Drilling The Makita SDS-Plus Drill Bit Flute Is Designed to Allow Maximal Amount of Concrete Removal for Both Ease of Use and Effectiveness in Concrete/masonry Drilling
- 5 Heavy-Duty Makita SDS-Plus Drill Bit Set for Medium 4" Drilling Depths Includes: 1 Bit of 3/16" + 1 Bit of 1/4" + 1 Bit of 5/16" + 1 Bit of 3/8" + 1 Bit of 1/2" Will Work on Any SDS+ Rotary Hammer with At Least 7/8" Chuck Size, Including the Makita HR2475, HR2641X1, HR2811F, XRH01Z, HR2661, XRH04Z, XRH03Z and Other 7/8" Or Greater SDS-Plus Hammer Drills
- MAKITA'S SDS+ Drill Bit Set with Case For 7/8" Or Greater SDS-Plus Chuck Rotary Hammer Drills This Set Has 5 Premium, Long-Lasting, Heavy-Duty, Tungsten Carbide Bits for EASY & Reliable Drilling, Screwing and Fastening Into 4" Deep Heavy-Duty Masonry, Reinforced Concrete, Tile, Brick & Cinder Block
4. SDS Plus Masonry Drill Bit Set of 9 Carbide Tip Rotary Hammer Drill Bits
- Structure Design: Designed with Cross Type Carbide Tip Head, Allows It Fast and Efficiently Remove Drilling Dust and Debris, Ensure Penetration. Double U-Shaped Flute Design Cleans Debris Out Fast, Reduced Wear
- Slotted Drive System: SDS (or Slotted Drive System) Bits for Hammer Drills/rotary Hammers Allow the Bit to Slide in the Chuck and Enhance the Hammering Action of the Tool. Shank Size Is Approximately 3/8" (10mm) in Diameter, with 2 Open Drive Slots and 2 Closed Retentions Shots
- SDS-Plus Drill Bits Set of 9: Rotary Drill Bits Included 5mm (3/16 In), 2 Pcs 6mm (1/4 In), 2 Pcs 8mm (5/16 In), 10mm (3/8 In), 12mm (1/2 In), 14mm (9/16 In), 16mm (5/8 In). Shank Type: SDS Plus Shank; Length: 160mm (6-5/16 In)
- High Strength Material: Concrete Drill Bit Is Made of Carbon Steel Material and Carbide Tip, Can Avoid Breakage, Resist Wear, Oxidation and Corrosion
- Widely Used: SDS Plus Bit Set Is Fully Compatible with All SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Drill, Like BOSCH, Dewalt, MAKITA, Milwaukee, Etc. Best for Drilling Holes in Concrete, Brick, Stone and Masonry
5. 3/16" - 5/8" Masonry Drill Bit Set, 9Pcs 3/8 Inch SDS Plus Bit Rotary Hammer Drill Bits Set Carbon
- Application -- Concrete Drill Bit Set Is Compatible with 3/8" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill, Like BOSCH, Dewalt, MAKITA, Milwaukee, Etc. Used for Drilling Holes in Brick, Stone, Concrete, Block and Masonry.
- 3/8 Inch SDS Plus Drill Bits Set -- Length: 160mm/(6-5/16"); Bits Size: 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8" (5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm).
- Top Quality -- Masonry Drill Bit Is Made of Carbon Steel Material and Carbide Tip, the Wider 2 Flute Design Cleans Debris Out Fast for Easier.
- SDS Shank -- 3/8" SDS Plus Shank Is Suitable for Most Rotary Hammer Drills on the Market.
- Cross Head -- Designed with Cross Type Carbide Tip Head, Nursing Fast Cut Speeds and Maximum Life.
6. 9 Piece Carbon Steel Hammer Drill Bit Set, SDS Carbide Drill
- Diameter: 5mm(3/16") 6mm(1/4") 6mm(1/4") 8mm(5/16") 8mm(5/16") 10mm(3/8"), 12mm(1/2") 14mm(9/16") 16mm(5/8").Length:about 160mm(about 6.3 Inch)
- Hammer Drill Bit Set Provides Better Stability and Balance During Quick Operation to Ensure Position Is Intact
- Quantity:This Set Includes 9 Pieces Drill Bit in Different Sizes of the Most Popular Drill Bits.1 Pc/per Size.
- Application:drill Bits Kit Are Great for Most Drilling Jobs and Materials Such As Aluminum, Wood, Concrete, Stone, Rocks and Other Different Materials Or Your Daily Drill Use.
- Cross Type Carbide Tip Suitable for Many Electric Drills and Drills, Perfect for Drilling Holes in Concrete
7. SDS Plus Masonry Drill Bits Set Carbide Tipped Rotary Hammer Drill Bit Set
- 10 PACK OF SDS PLUS ROTARY HAMMER DRILL BITS - 10 Pack of SDS Plus Masonry Drill Bits in the Following Sizes: 1/8" (3 INCH LENGTH - 2 INCLUDED), 1/4" (4" LENGTH - 2 INCLUDED), 1/4" (6" LENGTH - 2 INCLUDED), 5/16 (6" LENGTH), 3/8" (6" LENGTH - 2 INCLUDED), and 1/2" (6" LENGTH)
- HARD SHELL PLASTIC CASE INCLUDED - To Help Keep Bits Organized and Safe for Easy Storage and Longevity in a Rust Free Plastic Container
- CARBIDE TIPPED FOR HARD MATERIALS - These Masonry Bits Were Designed to Drill Through Tough Dense Material, Including Concrete, Cement, Brick, Cinderblock, Stucco, and Other Masonry Materials.
- SDS PLUS SHAFT - Compatible with All SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drills Including Dewalt, Makita, Bosch, Milwaukee, and More. PLEASE NOTE: THESE WILL NOT WORK IN STANDARD CHUCK
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE - Here At Owl Tools (USA Based Company) We Only Care About Your Satisfaction. We Try Our Best to Ensure Each Product Is in Perfect Condition Before You Get It, But If Something Is Not Up to Your Satisfaction, Please Contact Us for a Full Refund Or Replacement.
8. 6 Piece Carbide Tipped BIT, Masonry Drill Bit Set, SDS Plus!!!
- Forged High Speed Steel
- 13 Inch Total Length, Drills Holes 10 Inches
- SDS Plus
- 6 Piece Set
- 4 High Grade Carbide Cutting Points
- 6PCS Chisel Set: This Multifunctional 6-Piece Chisel Set Includes a Tile Chisel, Grooving Chisel, Scrapping Chisel, Flat Chisel, Point Chisel, and Scaling Chisel So That You're Ready to Work on Any Material From Ceramic Tile to Concrete, Brick and Masonry to Real and Artificial Stone, Even Granite.
- Applicability: Applicable to All SDS-Plus Hammer, Also Suitable for All Occasions. Tile Chisel Is Mainly Used for Walls, Tiles and Cement; Other Types of Chisels Are Suitable for Concrete, Brick, Masonry and Granite.
- Special Face Treatment: the Surface Becomes Rough, Increasing Toughness and Hardness, and Reducing Wear to a Greater Extent.
- Material: This SDS Plus Drill Bit Set Is Made From High-Quality Chromium Steel That Has Been Drop Forged and Then Heat Tempered to Give You Strength and Long-Term Corrosion Resistance.
- Non-Slip Handle: Our Handles Are Crafted for Tight Non-Slip Use, with Powerful Torsion Resistence to Give You a Longed Service Life Even Under Punishing Use. The Well-Designed SDS-Plus Is Perfectly Matched to the SDS Plus Rotary Hammer.
10. Firecore 3PCS Chisel Set for SDS Plus Bits
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If You Have Any Question About Item, Please Feel Free to Contact Us by Email, Strong Warranty and Friendly 24/7 Customer Service Will Makes You Order Worry-Free.
- SPECIFICATION: Scaling Chisel: Length: 250 Mm (9.8"), Width: 40 Mm (1.5"); Flat Chisel: Length: 250 Mm (9.8"), Width: 20 Mm (0.8"); Point Chisel: Length 250 Mm (9.8").
- SDS PLUS SHANKS: SDS Plus Shank, Compatible with Electric Or Cordless SDS Plus System Impact Drill and Rotary Hammers, Like DeWalt, Bosch, Milwaukee, Makita, Hitachi, Or Other.
- VERSATILE APPLICATION: Point Chisel Demolishes and Starts Holes in Concrete Slabs, Brick, Mortar, Slate, Masonry and Stone; Flat Chisel Edges, Chips, Scales Or Channels Concrete, Masonry and Brick; Scaling Chisel Removes Scale, Rust, Concrete, Masonry, Brick and Weld Spatter Or Removes Large Quantities of Material.
- HEAVY-DUTY: This SDS Plus Drill Bit Set Made of High-Grade Chromium Steel That Has Been Drop Forged and Then Heat Tempered for Strength and Longevity, with Its Sharp Edge Design for MAXIMUM Masonry Impact.
Frequently Asked Question
1. Which are the best masonry drill bits?
Best Overall Masonry Drill Bits—Bosch Impact Tough 7-Piece Drill Bit Set. ,Best Heavy-Duty Masonry Drill Bits—KATEYA 7-Piece Carbide Tip Drill Bit Set. ,Best Budget Masonry Drill Bits—TITGGI Masonry Drill Bit Set with Tungsten Carbide Tips. ,Best SDS Plus Masonry Drill Bits—Bosch Bulldog 7-Piece Set.,
2. Which is better SDS Plus or SDS Max?
And they improved it a little bit by doing the SDS plus so if you have an SDS plus or an SDS. Bit it
3. Are concrete and masonry drill bits the same?
Concrete and masonry drill bits work the same; they chisel and drill holes in hard materials. But, your application will determine the head size and number of cutting slots.
4. Is SDS better than hammer drill?
However, SDS drills are more powerful than the standard hammer drill, making them well suited to more heavy-duty drilling applications. The two terms are sometimes used interchangeably, but if you need a drill for use with tough materials like concrete and masonry, an SDS drill will be the best option.