Best Samurai Sword Under $200 In November 2022
There are many options of samurai sword under $200 to choose from, such as KCCEDGE BEST CUTLERY SOURCE,fengze,Masukisuki,Ace Martial Arts Supply,Vulcan Gear,Sword Warrior, and more, so how do you know which one is the best? We put together a list of the best samurai sword under $200 to help you find the one you want.
Based on our extensive evaluations and more than 292 of testing dozens of samurai sword under $200 in different price ranges, we have concluded this list of the samurai sword under $200. We picked KCCEDGE BEST CUTLERY SOURCE Samurai Sword Under $200 as our preferred option. Want to explore more options? Read on! There's also a buying guide to help you make a wise shopping decision.
Katana Sword Dragon Sword Real Swords with Metal Blades Japanese Martial Arts Training Sword
fengze Hand Forged Japanese Samurai Katana fengze 17.71 x 0.39 x 0.59 inches 2.87
Sword, Japanese Handmade, Practical, 1060 Carbon Steel Masukisuki 3.31 pounds Carbon
Top 10 Best Samurai Sword Under $200 Reviews 2022
- WOOD SCABBARD (Saya) - Each saya is carved out of wood, shaped, smoothed out, then coated which gives it a great look and also protects the wood from the environment. Each saya is shaped to match the bend of the katana blade, providing protection for the blade, and makes carrying the katana safer by covering the blade.
- MULTI-USE SWORD - KCCEdge swords are perfect for all occasions; you can use it for halloween as a costume sword, a training sword, practice sword, tactical sword, use it at LARP events, as home decor, office decor, camping gear, survival kit, survival gear, and they make perfect gifts for Husband or Wife, Mom & Dad, Men and Women, Brother and Sister, Son and Daughter, Grand Parents, Relatives, and Friends.
- CARBON STEEL BLADE SWORDS - Please keep in mind that these are real swords with metal blades. Swords are considered a piece of Japanese history but it is also considered a form of Japanese art. Just like functional but decorated armor and a helmet, a Katana and all of it's parts were traditionally made by artisans which specialized in each part of the Katana.
- DRAGON KATANA SWORD SERIES - A MUST HAVE for your costume, training sword, form practice sword, home decor, office decor and anything that's fun. A japanese sword was used by the warrior class but was also used as a ninja sword by ninjas. This is because katana was readily available at the time ninjas existed, so they used them as well. A katana served as a training sword, practice sword and tactical sword.
- 27" BLADE - Each Sword blade is professionally heat treated to balance hardness and toughness, increasing blade durability and capabilities. Each blade is shaped, heat treated, sharpened, then the handguard (Tsuba) is put on, along with fittings (Habaki, Seppa) then the handle is mounted (Tsuka).
2. fengze Hand Forged Japanese Samurai Katana</h3> fengze 17.71 x 0.39 x 0.59 inches 2.87
- Department name: unisex-adult
- A classic katana.This product can be used to protect you from ferocious beasts during camping or outdoor activities. It can be given as a gift or for collection.
- Handle wood adopts the method of solid wood winding rope; sheath wood is made of large leaf cypress solid wood, which is not only elegant, but also valuable, and is the best choice for making sheaths.
- The katana is very sharp, so please not point it to persons or animals. Wipe the blade by pointing it to the direction where no one is there, and be careful not to scratch hands. Keep out of the reach of children, this product does not apply to children under 16 years old.
- This item does not include a samurai blade rest.
- Length: 102cm /40.5 inch Blade Length: 74cm /29.1 inch Blade Width: 3.2cm /1.25 inch Weight :1.3kg [Note] : The sword is handmade and contains errors. Specifications are for reference only
- This sword is a good choice of manufacturing processes, hot forging, shovel cutting, hardening, hardening, grinding, heat treatment, tempering, full tempering on the blade
- Included components: Wooden scabbard
3. Sword, Japanese Handmade, Practical, 1060 Carbon Steel</h3> Masukisuki 3.31 pounds Carbon
- Handmade,Hand Sharpened to Create a Perfect Blade.Extremely Sharp Hand Honed Layered Blade, Traditional Hand Forge
- This sword has been hand forged from 1045 high carbon steel. The sword has a universal hardness throughout the blade. The Kissake is well defined with an aesthetic hamon down the length of the blade. The top of the blade features a Bo-Hi (blood groove), to lower the weight and give audible feedback when the sword is swung.
- Overall lengthth:40.55in; blade length:28.35in; blade width:1.26in; handle length:10.24in; weight: 1.5kg/3.31lb
- This handmade Iaito is designed for heavy training use! The blade is full tang The blade is full tang and secured with dual bamboo pegs. Your Iaito can be taken apart for care, display, or demonstration, and is ready for sharpening after training.
- Blade: carbon Steel Blade Full Handmade High Quality Japanese Samurai Katana Sword.The blade is High carbon steel Folded Steel . and has grooves ，The blade is forged and polished repeatedly with traditional unique techniques. The blade is very sharp and folded 13 times . The visible grain pattern on the blade comes from folding the blade repeatedly during forging,The surface is very smooth, bright and sharp enough to cut fruit, bamboo, water bottles, and so on
4. Ace Martial Arts Supply Classic Handmade Samurai Katana Sharp Sword-Musha</h3> Ace Martial Arts
- Original Musashi/Musha quality katana
- 28 inches 1045 high carbon Razor sharp blade
- 40 inches handmade sharp Japanese Dragon samurai Katana sword
- Dragon tsuba
- Check the Musha engraving on seppa (spacer) for authenticity with Musha box. Don't settle with a counterfeit one.
5. Vulcan Gear Traditional Japanese Handmade Sharp Katana Samurai Sword</h3> Vulcan Gear
- Full tang 28" High Carbon Steel Razor Sharp Blade
- 40" Overall in length with wood Scabbard
- This is the same Samurai Sword from the same swordsmith work shop as other higher priced ones with a fancy Japanese name.
- Comes with a 3 piece wood Single Sword Stand measuring 15" wide 6.5" tall
- Classic Handmade Razor Sharp Samurai Katana Sword
6. Sword Warrior Martial Arts Training Sword Katana Sword Practice Sword Primary Color 40 inches</h3>
- 3.High quality material: Polyvinyl chloride resin is a kind of soft material that is easy to carry, has high bending and compression resistance, and is full and harmless. It is more reliable to use, and the product is stronger, harder, thicker and more lifelike. It feels good in the hand, and the weight is similar to that of metal.
- 5. If the product is deemed defective, you can contact us for hassle-free replacement or refund to ensure a 100% satisfied shopping experience.
- 4. Important: Anime props are specially designed for cosplay or collection. Not only is it beautifully made, but also tightly packaged. Highly restored, perfect for collectibles or cosplay
- 1. Martial Arts Training Katana Sword Practice props
- 2. Overall Length: 47.2 inches; Knife Length: 34.6 inches; Handle Length: 12.6 inches;
7. Japanese Katana Sword Real 1095 Steel Burnt Blade Sharp41Inch</h3> Jianxuan 41.00 x 1.60 x
- Samuri sword blade refined through refining, hot forging shoveling grinding heat treatment tempering grinding and other processes swords real weapons sharp
- Traditional craft forging Blade 100% handmade 1095 steel Clay Tempered Burnt blade Real hamon Very Sharp Can easily cut bamboo
- This is a very exquisite Kitana swords and knives It is handmade and Very high price/performance ratio
- Classic katanas swords Full Tang Steel machete Handle double bamboo nail fixed High hardness of the cutting edge Give silk sword bag
- Real katana Perfect size Overall length 41" handle length 10.3" blade length 28.7" Weight 2.8Ib Hardness:61HRC（approximately）
- Samurai sword Ergonomic handle Comfortable to grip The scabbard and handle are solid wood
8. kljhld Martial Arts Training Sword Katana Sword Practice Sword Black Engraved Dragon Pattern 39
- Overall length is about 39 inches and weighs about 1.7 pounds
- Well-crafted lightweight practice sword perfect for martial arts training
- The handle is wrapped with a soft cord that fits perfectly in your palm and is easy to grip for maximum comfort while in use
- Durable and very strong
- The sword comes with plastic handguards to keep your hands safe
9. Last Samurai Japanese Sword-Katana Honor Comes</h3> Snake Eye Tactical 80.00 ounces
- Comes With Wooden Display Stand
- Matte Black Scabbard with Hand Carved Samurai Bushido Code
- Carved Samurai Inscription on Blade with Collector Hang Tag
- Snake Eye Tactical Last Samurai Sword
- 41.5" Overall Length of Oriental Sword
10. Ace Martial Arts Supply 62" Black Dragon Japanese Naginata Sword</h3> Ace Martial Arts Supply
- Stainless steel blade
- Two piece design
- 63" Japanese Naginata Samurai Sword
- Wood sheath to cover the blade
Frequently Asked Question
1. How much does a good samurai sword cost?
An authentic Samurai sword, hand made in Japan (called a Shinken 真剣), can easily cost US$12,000 to $25,000 and up. Chinese made production level approximations are typically at least $1,000-$2,500 for something reasonably 'traditional'.
2. Is a 300$ Katana good?
It is not just the blade that makes these swords so good - for overall,the materials used in the rest of the swords construction are head and shoulders above ANYTHING else under $300, making them the all round best value for money package..
3. What is the most powerful samurai sword?
The Honjō Masamune represented the Tokugawa shogunate during most of the Edo period and was passed down from one shōgun to another. It is one of the best known of the swords created by Masamune and is believed to be among the finest Japanese swords ever made.
4. How much is the average samurai sword?
An authentic handmade katana in Japan is called a nihonto. Often these cost around 10,000 to $25,000 and sometime even more. Basically, Katanas are expensive, and when it comes to an authentic samurai Katana, things get even more expensive.