Best Rappelling Rope In January 2023
You will find our hand-picked selection of rappelling rope below. You have a wide variety of choices of brands such as NTR,WEREWOLVES,EMEKIAN,Thanos,X XBEN,XMSKY available to you as a result of the fact that each one of them has a unique pricing, look, and feel. Continue reading for an in-depth analysis of the best rappelling rope buying guide!
Our experts tested a variety of rappelling rope in the market. Right on top of the list is NTR Rappelling Rope. Check out some more of our favorites below, and read some valuable insight from the experienced editors.
NTR Orange/Black/Blue Climbing Rope 10M 20M 30M 50M, 8MM Static Rock Climbing Rope with 2 Steel
WEREWOLVES Climbing Rope, 32ft/65ft/98ft/165ft/230ft High Strength Outdoor Safety Static Rock
EMEKIAN 12mm Blue Indoor Outdoor Climbing Rope, 10M Static Rock Climbing Rope for Escape Rope, Ice
Top 10 Best Rappelling Rope Reviews 2023
1. NTR Orange/Black/Blue Climbing Rope 10M 20M 30M 50M, 8MM Static Rock Climbing Rope with 2 Steel
- [Parameter Details] 8MM climbing rope both ends sewed with a steel protection ring and a heat shrinkable tube, and locked with an ASTM-Certified carabiner. The climbing rope max pull force: 15KN(3300lbs). Safe enough to do any outdoor activity. Package Include: 1 x 10M (32ft) Rock Climbing Rope, 2 x ASTM-Certified Climbing carabiner, 1 x Bag.
- [Industrial Strength, Superior Stability] Compare to the normal carabiner, our climbing carabiner is ASTM Certified. With its maximum tension is 25KN (5600lbs), high quality alloy steel keeps going strong, retains a higher gear holding capacity than traditional hooks. We designed this heavy duty climbing carabiner to lock with a single hand – just hook, close and twist, then it's locked. Make you secure when climbing.
- [Wide Application] Our rock climbing rope can easily rolled up to a small part, very compact to carry along the climbing process. Perfect for climbing, camping, hiking, truck cargo lashing, hammock, swings, sling, snow skiing, caving, fishing and engineering. Please feel free to contact us is you have any problem with our product.
- [High Quality] The climbing rope was composed of a 48 strands of reinforced polyester fiber skin and an inner core, the inner core was made of 13 whole core nylon fiber rope. With its weaving precision, our climbing ropes will not absorb water. And it is moderate soft, strong binding force, more wear-resistant, not easy pilling and keep good braking function.
- [Professional Rope End] The rope end adopts thermal cutting and sealing process, tough polyester seam, heat shrinkable tube wear-resistant and non-slip, smooth surface, effectively prevent the rope from spreading, and ensure the climbers rope performance.
2. WEREWOLVES Climbing Rope, 32ft/65ft/98ft/165ft/230ft High Strength Outdoor Safety Static Rock
- [Including & service] - 1 static climbing rope + 2 carabiner hooks + 1 handbag. In addition, if you are not satisfied, we will also provide a 100% refund service. We are full of confidence in WEREWOLVES climbing ropes, which is why we started to provide this service.
- [Wide application] - You can be widely used for climbing, fire rescue, fire surviving, truck cargo lashing, sling, hammock, swing, tent guide line, clothes line, craft/general lashing, water and snow skiing rope, swimming pool safety. Note: This climbing rope is marked as a static rope. If you need a DYNAMIC rope with ductility and shock absorption, please choose carefully
- [High Quality] - There are 13 solid threads inside and 48 strands of reinforced polyester fiber tightly woven on the outside. The diameter is 8mm. The super soft, tear-resistant yarn produced by precision manufacturing technology does not have to worry about wear. Enough to satisfy the outdoor activities in your life.
- [Responsible for safety] - Static rope with low ductility can reduce potential safety hazards caused by rope extension. High-strength polyester material gives full play to its advantages of lightness. Only use the best thimble rigging and upgraded CE certification carabiner hook, the maximum tension is 25KN (5600LBS), twisting and locking are safer. The maximum tension of the climbing rope is 15KN (3300LBS). The sheath is twisted by two yarns, strong adhesion and strong braking function.
- [Scientific rope end treatment] - The rope end adopts thermal cutting and sealing process, tough polyester seam, heat shrinkable tube wear-resistant and non-slip, smooth surface, effectively prevent the rope from spreading, and ensure the rope performance.
3. EMEKIAN 12mm Blue Indoor Outdoor Climbing Rope, 10M Static Rock Climbing Rope for Escape Rope, Ice
- [Safety Design] : 12mm static rope skin slip rate is less than 0.01%; static elongation rate is less than 3%, tension (maximum tension): 20 KN (4496 lbf), our heavy-duty carabiner, easy to operate, close and stable, allowing you to climb Time safe.
- [Variety Of Specifications] : A variety of colors and specifications for your choice. 10mm/12mm/14mm static rope has 4 lengths for you to choose: 10M(32ft), 15M(49ft), 20M(65ft), 30M(98ft). And there are 7 colors for you to choose: black, blue, yellow, red, green, white, orange.
- [Scientific And Stable] : EMEKIAN climbing rope is made of high-strength polyester material, tightly woven and sewn, with strong abrasion resistance, high temperature resistance and good fire resistance. It does not absorb water, and can be light and soft, dirt-resistant, and easy to clean in a cold and humid environment.
- [Package Includes] : 1 x climbing rope, 2 x carabiners, 1 x anti-ash layer bag, 2 x non-slip gloves.
- [Widely Used] : Our climbing rope can be easily rolled into a roll, and the drawstring bag can be easily carried with you. It is also very suitable for climbing, mountaineering, tree climbing, camping, hiking, downhill, hammock, swing, boating, caving, fishing, engineering, flagpole lanyard, tent guide line, escape speed drop, fire survival, dock rigging, Deck/pier railings,fitness and strength training, workout gym, etc., can become professional main ropes.
4. ZOOK Adjustable Lineman's Rope 1.0 | Hunting Safety Line
- QUALITY: Made in the USA with the highest-quality domestic and some international materials
- FEATURES: Premium quality climbing rope for hunter's safety (7,000 lb strength) with knotted, auto-locking, endless prusik cord and 2 heavy-duty climbing-rated steel carabiners.
- DURABILITY: Highly durable cover sheath made of 24-strand braided high-tenacity polyester. Highest strength core made of 12-strand braided high-tenacity nylon, rated for one 350 lb hunter.
- DESIGN: Knotted eye and ZOOK's distinctive tree bark blend camouflage pattern rope. Approximately 7.5 feet long made from a 10 ft. long piece of rope.
- PURPOSE: Climb trees safely and free up your hands while installing your tree stand and other elevated hunting gear.
5. X XBEN Outdoor Climbing Rope 10M 20M 30M 50M Rock Climbing Rope
- High quality :Unlike other cheap stitch rope, our rope was made of 13 whole core rope(32ft, 64ft, 98ft, 160ft). Moderate softness and strong binding ability,outer skin twisted,more wear-resisting and durable
- Widely application : Escape, Fire Survival, Backup, Climbing, Hiking, Camping, Downhill, Engineering protection, Lanyard, Tree Stand Accessories, Training, Aloft work, Caving, Abseiling, SRT etc.
- Details: Both ends sewed with 2 hooks, Diameter: 8 mm, Pull(Max tensile force) :15 KN（3300lbs),Weight limited :300 kg
- Professional design: Low ductility static rope can reduce the security risks caused by the extension of the rope, lightweight but strong strength,moderate size easy to control,easy to carry out after rolled
- Compare with competitors climbing rope, the outer skin sliding rate of our rope is low (less than 0.05%),not easy pilling and keep good braking function.The operation is more smooth.
6. XMSKY Climbing Rope Rugged Outdoor Hiking Climbing Rope 10mm Safety Static Rock Climbing Rope Escape
- High Quality — There are 73 solid threads inside and 48 strands of reinforced polyester fiber tightly woven on the outside. The diameter is 12mm（1/2inch）. The super soft, tear-resistant yarn produced by precision manufacturing technology does not have to worry about wear. Enough to satisfy the outdoor activities in your life
- Responsible for Safety — Static rope with low ductility can reduce potential safety hazards caused by rope extension. High-strength polyester material gives full play to its advantages of lightness. Only use the best thimble rigging and upgraded CE certification carabiner hook, transverse tensile：7KN Longitudinal tensile：20KN , twisting and locking are safer
- Warning Attention — External heavy pressure on locking gate can be dangerous，don't put into any chemicals,don't wash them with water below 104°F ,don't drop them from high altitude to hard ground ,store them at cool, dry and ventilated place ,don't use them for more than 6 years
- Wide Application — You can be widely used for climbing, fire rescue, fire surviving, truck cargo lashing, sling, hammock, swing, tent guide line, clothes line, craft/general lashing, water and snow skiing rope, swimming pool safety. Note: This climbing rope is marked as a static rope.Choose carefully if you need a rope with stretch and shock absorption
- Professional Design — Using the high tenacity nylon material which is compact and well elaborated rope construction, making the cord super firm and adding to its excellent outdoor environment adaptation. With a smooth grip, supple for handling, flexible and easy to tie knots
7. GINEE Outdoor 10mm Static Rock Climbing Rope 35FT Black Safety Ropes Arborist Tree Climbing Rescue
- Quality Guarantee: replacement is allowed within one month if broken (not including man-made damage). For other problems, please feel free to contact us.
- Material:High Strength Polyester(Multi-core multilayer structure)
- 2 Plastic Protection ring,2 Buttonholes,1 High strength rope
- Static Ropes,Length 35FT,50FT,100FT,150FT,200FT,250FT (Diam 10mm,16mm)
- Application: Rock Climbing,Tree Climbing,Magnet Fishing,Rescuing,Escaping,Camping,Hiking,Engineering protection,etc.
8. Aoneky 10 mm Static Outdoor Rock Climbing Rope, Fire Escape Safety Rappelling Rope
- Can be rolled up to a small part, easy to keep them tidy and clean, very compact to carry it with you
- They are perfect for climbing, camping, hiking, boating, fishing, caving, engineering, expansion, also great for pets
- Loan-bearing of the rope reach 2000 lb, safe enough to do any outdoor activity
- High quality polyester material, very strong and durable, heavy duty rot and tear resistant
- The length of the ropes: 32FT, 49FT, 65FT, 98FT, 131FT, 164FT, 200FT
9. NorthPada 10mm Safety Climbing Rope 65 feet 20 Meters Rock Climbing Rope
- Ultimate tensile force: 12,000N(2,500lbs; 1,000KG); Diameter: 0.39inch (10mm); Cable Length: 65 feet (20 Meters); Number of spools: 40 pcs; Number of falls: 10; Skin slip rate: 0%; Static elongation: 4.1%.
- Please note before use: 1. Understand the safe use load of the rope, and do not exceed the safe load of the rope; 2. Check the rope for damage and avoid direct contact with sharp objects; 3. Do not place the rope near high temperature sources. The rope cannot be used in this case: 1. Rope with scars, aged rope; 2. Use the rope for more than 2 years. Once used as a rope to support people who fell while climbing; 3. Create a kinked rope.
- This rope has the standard EN 1891:1998, and the carabiner has the standard EN12275/CE0321/ASTM F1744-20.
- This Red Climbing Rope is made of High-strength polyester outer skin, high-strength inner core. With two 10*10 solid big iron carabiner, plastic wear sleeve.Sewing buttons, with anti-abrasion sleeves on the jacket. Attention: 1. Don't put into any chemicals; 2. Wash them with water below 104℉: 3. Don't drop them from high altitude to hard ground; 4. Store them at cool,dry and ventilated place; 5.Don't use them for more then 6 years.
- This rope is used for outdoor rock climbing, extreme ice climbing, rock climbing training, working at heights, fire rescue, speed reduction, extended sports, equipment binding, outdoor escape, emergency rescue, down hole operations and high-altitude operations.
10. NewDoar CE Certified 8mm Accessory Cord Rope 21KN Double Braid Pre Cut
- [DURABLE]: Maximum breaking force test: 21kN. ensures its security.Climbing slings you can trust.High moisture resistance and Low ductility static rope can reduce the security risks caused by the rope extension. the benefits of adopting adapt to harsh environments,Lightweight,suitable for rock climbing enthusiasts beginners.
- [Safety Outdoor Climbing Rope]: High quality polyester material, very strong and durable,Diameter: 8mm(0.31inch) Max tensile force ：21kN / 4600lb. 8mm diameter stands up to regular use, keeps the rope light enough for hiking it in to the crag.
- [WIDELY APPLICATION]:climbing is a good helper for outdoor mountaineering, and it is also suitable for magnet fishing,hauling loads, rescue work,arborist work, tree climbing, canyoning, tree swing, pulling and stringing lines etc.
- [CE Certified]:EN 892:2012+A1:2016 ensures its security.climbing rope you can trust.(Certificate No.: WUX202109265021S).The length of the ropes are 20FT(6M), 50FT(15M),and 98FT(30M); color available are black, orange.
- [HIGH ABRASION RESISTANCE]: The static rope is made of double braid core, except for the inner core, the rope also has braided cover to protect the kernel, which makes the cord super more firm than normal. What's more, the rope is also easy to tie, which makes climbing more convenient and comfortable, bringing better outdoor experience.
Frequently Asked Question
1. What type of rope is best for rappelling?
Static rope, or low-elongation rope, is a fixed line of rope that is designed to have a minimal amount of stretch. In climbing, static rope is designed for strong and steady holds that are often used in caving, canyoneering, abseiling, rappelling, or rescue work.
2. Can you rappel with 550 cord?
550 paracord can be used to aid in climbing by performing a variety of tasks. If left with absolutely no other option, 550 paracord (doubled up) can serve as an emergency only rappelling rope that will likely get you to safety if proper caution and technique is used.
3. How long should rappelling rope?
A 60m rope is the standard and will meet your needs most of the time. Outdoor climbing ropes: When deciding what length to buy, remember that your rope needs to be long enough so that half its length is equal to or greater than the route or pitch you'll be climbing.
4. Can you rappel on 8mm cord?
Yes you can safely rappel on a 8mm rope, even if you are a big guy (I don't know your size), but you must know how to set your friction properly. This is regardless of what rappel device or method you use.