Best Pinto Dried Beans In June 2023
Choosing the dry pinto beans can be difficult because there are a variety of options from different brands on the market, such as Food to Live,Camellia Brand,Doudlah Farms,Iberia,Goya. We put together a list of the best dry pinto beans to help you find the one you want.
Our experts tested a variety of dry pinto beans in the market. Our top pick is Food to Live Dry Pinto Beans. Check out our best [count] for all of our favorites, and be sure to read our buying guide to get all the information you need to make the best choice!
Organic Pinto Beans, 5 Pounds
Camellia Brand Dried Pinto Beans
Organic Dried Pinto Beans 5lb Bulk by Doudlah Farms
Top 10 Best Pinto Dried Beans Reviews 2023
1. Organic Pinto Beans, 5 Pounds
- ORGANIC & NON-GMO: Food To Live Organic Pinto Beans are USDA Organic certified and GMO-free. Moreover, they are Raw, Kosher, and suitable for a Vegan diet.
- PINTO BEAN SEEDS FOR SPROUTING: The Food to Live Pinto Beans' germination rate is very high. It will only take up to 3 days to enjoy your homemade sprouts.
- SUPER VERSATILE: Make organic refried pinto beans, stews, chili, soups, and burritos. You may also grind them into flour for baking gluten-free pies and cakes.
- HIGHLY NUTRITIOUS, PROTEIN SOURCE: Cooked Organic Pinto Beans contain 16g of proteins and dietary fiber each in a single cup. They are also rich in Calcium, Iron, Manganese, Folate, and vitamin B6.
- LONG-TERM STORAGE FOOD: Buy Organic Pinto Beans in bulk as they store for months and don't require special conditions. Just keep them in a cool dry place.
2. Camellia Brand Dried Pinto Beans
- Hearty and Nutritious: Simmer Them Or Use for Soups, Stews and Side Dishes. Add Them to Lamb, Create a Snack for the Day, Or a Warm Porridge for the Evening. A Great Source of Protein for Vegans and Vegetarians
- Dry Pinto Beans: With a Brown and Pink Surface and Firm Texture, These Beans Have the Highest Fiber Content. Pintos Are Commonly Seasoned, But Their Natural Flavor Is Rich Enough to Be Served with Just Salt
- Serious About Beans: Get the Best Bean for Your Favorite Dinner Or Dip Recipe! Choose From 19 Varieties of Red Kidney, Navy, Lima, Great Northern, Lady Cream, Black, Garbanzo, Blackeye, Split Peas, and Lentils
- Camellia Quality: A Family-Owned Company and New Orleans Favorite, Camellia Prides Itself on Offering Beans, Peas, and Lentils to Nurture Families, Traditions and Memories
- Gluten-Free: Packed with Essential Vitamins, Antioxidants, and Electrolytes, Each Bag of Beans Contains Protein and Fiber. Our Gluten-Free and Non-GMO Dry Beans, Peas and Lentils Are USA Grown
3. Organic Dried Pinto Beans 5lb Bulk by Doudlah Farms
- Our Why: Our Dad Died of the Midwest Farmer's Cancer in 2011. From Then On, We've Committed to Slowly Transitioning Our Current Conventional Farm to 100% Organic with Bio-Dynamic Regenerative Farming Practices. Farming This Way Means Freshness, Purity, and Health for You and Your Loved Ones.
- Quality Beans: We Believe in Wholesome, Nutrient-Dense, Rich, Safe Foods - Farmed Right. Our Bulk Dried Pinto Beans Are C
- Regenerative, Biodynamic Farming: Your Health Is Deeply Rooted in Our Soils. We Continuously Test Our Crops for Nutrient-Richness Throughout the Growing Process and Supplement Our Soil with Nutrients As Needed to Provide You with the Healthiest Possible Proteins.
- 100% American Farmer Grown: Locally Grown and Packaged in Wisconsin, We Are a 6th Generation Farm Family That Cares About the Planet and the Next Generation.Your Purchase Directly Supports Our Food Practices As Well As a Healthy Rural Farm Economy.
- Pantry Staple: Our Organic Dried Beans Are Harvested At Peak Flavor, So You Can Enjoy Nature's Bounty All Year Long. Perfect for Your Chilis, Salsas, Soups, Salads, and Burritos.
4. Pinto Beans - 25 lb
- Shipped in Box with Plastic Liner for Safety
- Finest Quality Beans
- Triple Cleaned, Dry Beans, Bulk Pinto Beans
5. Iberia Dry Beans Bulk Bundle, 4lb. Dry Black Beans, 4lb. Dry Kidney Beans, 4lb. Dry Pinto Beans
- RICH IN PROTEIN & IRON: Iberia Beans Are a Fantastic, Low-Calorie, Low-Fat Option,
- PANTRY STAPLE: A Staple in Virtually All Latin Cuisines, Iberia Beans Are Delicious in Salads, Soups, Purees, and Stews, Whether Vegetarian Or Seasoned with Meat. Just Add Lashings of Garlic! They Look Nice Too, Especially When Their Rich, Dark Color Is Paired with Yellow Rice
- BULK BUY FOR EXTRA SAVINGS: 4 Lb. Bag of Iberia Black Beans, 4lb. Bag of Iberia Pinto Beans, 4 Lb. Bag of Iberia Small Red Beans and 4lb. Bag of Iberia Red Kidney Beans
- ALL NATURAL: Packaged with No Additives Or Preservatives, Ensuring a Fresh Flavor and Homegrown Taste.
- GLUTEN AND CHOLESTEROL FREE: Naturally Gluten-Free and Cholesterol-Free, Iberia Beans Are Picked At the Peak of Perfection, So You Know You Can Count on Their Delicious Flavor in Your Favorite Recipes Or As a Satisfying Side
6. Goya Beans, Pinto, 1 Pound
- CREAMY & EARTHY Pinto Beans Are a Latin Kitchen Staple and a Main Ingredient in Many Mexican Recipes! Creamy GOYA Pinto Beans Are Ideal for Preparing a Variety of Flavorful Dishes and Sides
- VERSATILE A Favorite of Mexico and Called the "painted" Bean Because It Turns Pink When Cooked, They're Great As Is Or for Chili, Burritos, and Refried Beans
- PREMIUM QUALITY If It's Goya... It Has to Be Good! ¡Si Es Goya... Tiene Que Ser Bueno!
- PACK OF 24: 16 OZ BAGS Enjoy GOYA's Line of Dry Beans, Peas and Grains on Amazon Fresh, Amazon Retail and Prime Pantry
- EXCELLENT DIET COMPATIBILITY Gluten Free, Fat Free, Cholesterol Free, Trans Fat Free and Kosher Good Source of Fiber, Iron and Potassium
7. Pinto Beans, 5 Pounds Dried
- Organic, Non-GMO and Grown in the USA! Certified Organic by Global Organic Alliance (GOA)
- Great Filling for Burritoes, Dips, Soups and More!
- A Great Way to Add Inexpensive Protein to Your Diet! And So Delicious When Cooked Fresh!
- Thanks for Supporting American Made Products!
- Buy in Bulk and Save BIG Money! Minimalist Packaging.
8. Wheatland™ Pinto Beans • Delicious • Healthy food option • Farm Fresh • Mylar and Bucket
- Our Packaging Provides a 25 Year Shelf Life. The Mylar Bag ...locks in Harvest Freshness and Keeps Out Oxygen & Moisture. So There Are No Weevils.. Ever. And We Ship Our Products Direct, Our Plastic Pail Or Cardboard Container Are Ideal for Long Term Storage.
- Our Foods Are Grown by Family Farmers and Processed in Our State of the Art Food Plant in Northern Utah. With Our Farmers We Produce the Highest Quality “State Certified” Or “USDA Certified Organic” Foods. (Wheatland‘s Organic Foods Are Labeled As Such in the Product Title… Otherwise Our Foods Are Lab Tested to Be 100% Chemical Free But Are Not Certified As Organic.)
- For Over 40 Years We Have Helped Customers with Preparedness and Self-Reliance. Our Foods Are Simply the Highest Quality, Chemical Free Foods Available Which We Pack to Last for Decades. At Wheatland We Love What We Do..providing Our Customers Real Food for a Better Life.
- Our Foods Are Non-GMO & Lab Verified Pure and Chemical Free. We Test At An ISO17025 Lab for 210 Common Chemicals..our Pledge to You No Chemicals...ever. So You Have the Peace of Mind Knowing Your Foods Are Desiccant & Glyphosate Free and Never Irradiated. And Yes..you Can Sprout Them to Unlock Their Peak Nutrition and Freshness.
9. Yupik Organic Pinto Beans, 2.2 lb
- Non-Gmo, Sulfite-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan and All-Natural
- A Wholesome Dried Legume That Can Be Used in Soups, Stews, Casseroles and Salads
- High in Fiber A Good Source of Iron and Protein
- Keep Cool and Dry
- Certified: Organic and Kosher
10. One in a Mill Dried Pinto Beans 3lb Bulk Resealable Bag
- PROTEIN RICH & NUTRITIONALLY DENSE BEANS: Packed with Plant-Based Protein, Fiber, Vitamins and Minerals, These Satisfying Beans Are Perfect for Vegetarians and Vegans Alike. Enjoy a Bowl of Hearty Chili Or Even Grind the Beans Up to Make Your Own Bean Flour for Baking!
- THE SPECTACULAR & SPECKLED, “FRIJOLES PINTO”: Known As “frijoles Pinto” in Spanish, These Stunning Medium-Sized, Oval-Shaped White Speckled Pinto Beans Yield a Unique Earthy, Nutty Flavor. For a Rich, Creamy and Tender Taste, Simply Pre-Soak the Beans in Water to Soften.
- COMPLEMENTS A VARIETY OF GLOBAL DISHES: Pinto Beans Are a Versatile Bean Used in a Variety of Cuisines and Can Most Commonly Be Found in Southwestern, Latin and Mexican Dishes. They're Perfect for Latin Infused Rice and Beans Or in the Mexican Dish, “Frijoles De La Olla.”
- ALL-NATURAL, PRESERVATIVE-FREE, WHOLE & RAW: Here At One in a Mill, Our Mission Is to Bring You Pure and Simple Ingredients. Our Pinto Beans Are Freshly Harvested and Carefully Packaged to Bring You a Product You Can Trust. That Means No Preservatives, Fillers, Or Packing/storing Gases.
- SO SIMPLE, SO PURE, TRULY ONE IN A MILL: Our Beans Are a Simple Ingredient with Pure Intentions. They Were Harvested with Care to Help You Feed Those You Love. If That Sounds Basic, It Is. We're Not Into Flashy Promises Or High Prices. All We Want Is to Be the One You Reach for Every Time You Cook.
Frequently Asked Question
1. What Dried beans are best?
Overall Product RankingsPalouse Brand Non-GMO Small Brown Dried Lentils. ,Iberia Kosher Gluten & Cholesterol Free Dried Black Beans. ,Pride Of India BPA & GMO Free Dried 5 Beans & Lentils Superfood Mix. ,Camellia Brand Gluten-Free Dried Garbanzo Beans. ,TruRoots Certified USDA Organic Sprouted Dried Lentil Mix.,
2. What can I add to pinto beans for flavor?
Cover the beans with water and add the chili powder, cumin, paprika, cayenne, bacon, garlic, bay leaves, onion, bell pepper and some salt and pepper.
3. Do you have to soak pinto beans before cooking?
Here's a secret you may not know: You don't actually have to soak your beans at all. Just add them to your pot and plan on cooking your recipe for another hour or two beyond the usual cooking time. Keep an eye on the level of liquid, adding more water, broth or stock if the pot looks dry.
4. How long does it take dried pinto beans to cook?
Beans that are old may have difficulty softening and require longer to cook. Also, the longer your beans have had to soak, the more quickly they will cook. Once soaked for 6-8 hours, we find that pinto beans require about 40-50 minutes at a simmer to fully cook.