Best Open Air Pc Case In November 2022
There are many options of open air pc case to choose from, such as Thermaltake,Abimy,GDAE10,Yoidesu,KEDIERS, and more, so how do you know which one is the best? We put together a list of the best open air pc case to help you find the one you want.
Based on our extensive evaluations and more than 285 of testing dozens of open air pc case in different price ranges, we have concluded this list of the open air pc case. We picked Thermaltake Open Air Pc Case as our preferred option. Want to explore more options? Read on! There's also a buying guide to help you make a wise shopping decision.
Thermaltake Core P3 ATX Tempered Glass Gaming Computer Case Chassis, Open Frame Panoramic Viewing
Open Chassis Network Computer Mining Frame & Cabinets
ITX ATX MATX PC Motherboard Case Frame, Open Bare Metal Air Water Cooling Fan Stand Chassic Test
Top 10 Best Open Air Pc Case Reviews 2022
1. Thermaltake Core P3 ATX Tempered Glass Gaming Computer Case Chassis, Open Frame Panoramic Viewing
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX Motherboard
- Dismountable Modular Design: Freely Build the System From the Ground Up with Given Modular Panels, Racks, Brackets, and Pre Design Mounting Arrays
- 3 Way Placement Layout: Wall Mount, Vertical, and Horizontal Placement
- Vertical PSU Mounting: Vertical PSU Layout When ITX Motherboard Is Applied
- Open Frame Panoramic Viewing: 5 Millimeter Thick Tempered Glass At Front
- Vertical GPU Mounting: One PCI E Riser Cable Included
- Tt LCS Certified: Liquid Cooling Supported. Compatible with Extreme Liquid Cooling Configurations
2. Open Chassis Network Computer Mining Frame & Cabinets
- PERFECT DESIGN: Professional for Mining Rig Frame and Wide Body Heat Dissipation Design, Accelerating the Air Convection, Super Cooling Design for Heat Dissipation. Ensure Good Heat Dissipation Effect, Easy Installation and Maintenance. Enough Space Reserved Between the Graphics Cards.
- ATX Support Motherboards Within 305X245 Mm. Support to Install 1 SSD Or 1 HDD (choose One of the Two) and EATX Support Motherboards Within 330X330 Mm. Support to Install 2 SSD Or 2 HDD.
- MATERIAL: The Open Air Mining Frame Case Is Made Up of the Highest Quality Stainless Steel Material, Strong, Durable and Available. Fully Protecting Your GPU and Eectronic Device. Can Be Firmly Superimposed. Keep All Cables Clean and Organized, Along with Everything in Your Mining Machine.
- EASY TO INSTALL: This Mining Case Is Easy to Install and Is with Strong Structure. Designed According to Standard Holes of Motherboards, Graphics Cards, Hard Drives, and Power Supplies. For Installation Steps, Please Refer to the User Manual, Quick and Easy Installation in 20 Minutes.
- SUPER COOLING DESIGN FOR HEAT DISSIPATION. Enough Space Between Graphics Cards, Stackable and Durable. Full Protection of GPUs and Other Electronic Components, Professional Design for Miner, Enhancing The Cooling and Extending The Service Life of Graphics Card
- Switch Interface: Start / Restart Switch and Indicator
- Chassis Material: 20x20 Aluminum Profile / Acrylic Accessories
- Support for Extended Hard Drive Positions: 1x 3.5inch, 1x 2.5inch
- Support PCI Expansion Slots: 7
- Applicable Motherboard: for ITX Motherboard (17 X 17cm) M-ATX, ATX Motherboard
4. ATX Computer Open Air Case Bracket Aluminum DIY Bare Frame Support Graphics Card
- EXCELLENT SERVICE - In Order to Eliminate Your Worries, We Will Provide a 12-Month Quality Guarantee From the Date of Purchase to Ensure That the Product Is Not Damaged, Deformed Or Otherwise. In the Process of Using, You Can Contact Us If You Have Any Questions Or Interesting Findings, We Are Always There.
- DIY ASSEMBLY PC CASE - Easily Assembling with the Simple Structure, You Can Fully Experience the Fun of DIY.At the Moment When the Assembly of the Atx Test Bench Open Frame Is Completed, You Will Get An Unparalleled Sense of Accomplishment and Will Keep You Happy.
- FRAME COMPUTER CASE - The Computer Test Bench Atx Is a Nude Building Blocks Frame, Lightweight and Convenient Disassembly, Which Can Be Stacked.The Main Board Is of ITX Structure, This PC Open Frame Test Bench Will Provide Users with An Open and Large Space.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY - Good Compatibility, the Test Bench Support ATX, M-ATX, for ITX Motherboard. Support Independent Graphics Card, Which Requires Optional Graphics Card Accessories.
- STABLE STRUCTURE - The Computer ATX Case Has a Clever Design, Strong, Stable and Durable.Made of High-Quality 20* 20 Aluminum Alloy, Steady for Use.Open Frame Design Has Good Heat Dissipation Performance,support ATX Ordinary Large Power Supply.
5. KEDIERS PC Case - ATX Tower Tempered Glass Gaming Computer Open Frame Case
- [2 Tempered Glass]-- C570 Gaming Case Is Equipped 2 * 4mm Thick Tempered Glass, Which Can Clearly See the RGB Lighting and the Components in the Building, Creating a Good Gaming Atmosphere.
- [Remarkable Expansion]-- C570 Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case Supports ATX/Micro-ATX/Mini-ITX Motherboards.
- [I/O Panel]-- 2 X USB3.0 Port, 1 X USB2.0 Port, 1 X HD Audio, RGB Button, Power Button.
- [SYNC RGB]-- KEDIERS Tower Case Fans Can Be Controlled by Computer Software/remote Control (equipped)/RGB Buttons.
- [Powerful Cooling ]-- C570 PC Case Is Pre-Installed 7 RGB Fans. The Unique Open Design Can Keep the GPU Temperature Continuously Low,making Your Computer Work More Smoothly.
6. Thermaltake Core P5 Tempered Glass Titanium Edition ATX Vertical GPU Modular Gaming Open Frame
- 3 Way Placement Layout: Supporting 3 Way Placement Layouts (Wall-Mount, Vertical and Horizontal) Angle Your PC in Multiple Ways
- Go Vertical: 2 Way GPU Placement Allows Vertical GPU Mounting (TT Gaming Riser Cable Included)
- 2 Way Motherboard Placement: Take Your Build to New Angles with Vertical Or Horizontal Mounting
- Fully Modular Design: Provides Multiple Configurations and Flexibility for Custom PC Enthusiasts
- Panoramic Open Frame Design: Take Advantage of Full Panoramic Viewing to Give An Unrivaled Chassis Presentation
7. ATX Motherboard Test Bench Open Air Frame Computer Case Aluminum Bracket DIY Bare Frame Support
- Open Frame Design, with Good Heat Dissipation Performance, Bringing Great Using Experience.
- Made of High-Quality 20x20 Aluminum Alloy Material, Sturdy and Durable, and Supports for ATX Ordinary Large Power Supply.
- Applicable Mainboard：ATX
- Size：420mm X 210mm X 154mm
- Package Including：1 X Assembly Parts of Computer Case; 1 X Screw Box; 1 X English Instruction
8. DIY Computer Motherboard Case Rack, Motherboard Chassis Set, Creative Personality ATX/M-ATX/ITX Open
- Some Panels Are Designed for Disassembly At One Time, So Start After Considering and Preparing. Regular Maintenance of the Acrylic Panel Will Maintain the Brightness of the Original Tear Film for a Long Time.Our Products Guarantee Certain Safety Quality and Brand New Product Status, and Have First-Class After-Sales
- Support ATX, M-ATX, for ITX Motherboard. You Can Even Carry It Away, Which Need to Be Equippped with a Handle.The Size of Bare Metal Frame After Assembly(LxWxH)is Approx.12.40x9.69x13.9inch,The Chassis Needs to Be Installed by DIY Yourself. Be Patient
- 20x20 Aluminum Profile with Stable Vertical Structure.，Simple Aluminum Profile Construction, for You to Fully Experience DIY Fun.
- Open Chassis Design, Good Heat Dissipation.
- A Light and Compact Bare Frame of Building Blocks, Easy to Disassemble and Can Be Superimposed.
9. DIY Computer Chassis Bracket Open Motherboard Case Rack M-ATXVertical Horizontal PC Game Chassis
- A Light and Compact Bare Frame of Building Blocks, Easy to Disassemble and Can Be Superimposed. It Can Be Vertical Or Horizontal,you Can Decide How to Place It According to Your Preference and Different Spaces
- PIC Bit: with 2 Graphics Card Posts;Hard Disk: 2 Sets of Hard Disk Mounts
- Open Air Design,graphics Card Does Not Limit the Length and the Heat Dissipation Is Great
- ATX: Adapt to the Motherboard MATX
- MATX Size: 380mm*280mm(14.96 X 11inch),color:ALL Black
10. MLLIQUEA Mining Rig Frame 6/8 GPU Steel Open Mining Bitcoin Computer Case Rack
- Specification：Mining Rig Frame,length 19.7 * Height 11.2 * Depth 8.75 Inch. Motherboard Size: Maximum 305*245 MM. Graphics Card Specifications: The Length of the Graphics Card Is Unlimited. The Interval Between 6 Cards Is 81.28 MM, and the Interval Between 8 Cards Is 61.96MM. Radiator: CPU Radiator Height 95MM. Storage Device: SSDX2+HDDX1. Fan Specifications: 12CM Fan X4
- After Sales Service：If You Have Any Technical Or Frame Quality Problems, Please Contact Us. We Will Do Our Best to Solve Your Problem Effectively and Satisfy You.
- High Material：Mining Rig Frame Made of Highest Quality Iron Material, with the Finest Craftmanship, Which Is Easy to Install and Has a Sturdy Structure. Keeps the Machine Perfectly Organized While It Holds the Least Amount of Heat Possible.
- Standard Holes Design：All AXT Motherboards, Graphics Cards, Hard Drives, and Power Supplies Are Designed According to Standard Holes, Keep All Cables Clean and Organized, Along with Everything in Your Mining Machine,so As to Achieve Better Heat Dissipation Effect.
- Easy to Install：The Frame Only,Not Includes Fans Or Other CPU, GPU, PSU, Motherboards, Cables. Easy&Fast Installation in 20 Minutes with Detailed Guide.Include: 1 Set of Screw.
Frequently Asked Question
1. What PC case has best airflow?
PHANTEKS Eclipse P500A – Best Overall Airflow Case.,Lian Li Lancool II Mesh (Performance) – Best ATX Airflow Case.,Fractal Design Focus G – Best Budget Airflow Case.,Silverstone Redline RL06 – Best Mid-Range Airflow Case.,Cooler Master MasterCase H500M – Best High-End Airflow Case.,
2. Are open air PC cases worth it?
An open PC case is a better option for gaming. The extra airflow helps keep your components cooler, which is important since gaming often pushes these components to their limits. It is also easier to upgrade an open case PC's internals.
3. Are open air cases better?
Fact I: Traditional Cases Can Be Dustier than Open-Air Cases These are the places covered with dust easily. On the other hand, open-air PC cases allow airflow to pass through without any obstacle, so there's little chance for the dust to be stuck inside.
4. Is it OK to have an open PC case?
Furthermore, you may not even need traditional fans to cool your computer's hardware once you get the case open. As long as you power down the unit before you do any work, things should be fine.