Best Golf Cart Heaters In December 2022
You will find our hand-picked selection of golf cart heater below. You have a wide variety of choices of brands such as Mr. Heater,Performance Plus Carts available to you as a result of the fact that each one of them has a unique pricing, look, and feel. Continue reading for an in-depth analysis of the best golf cart heater buying guide!
Our experts tested a variety of golf cart heater in the market. Right on top of the list is Mr. Heater Golf Cart Heater. Check out some more of our favorites below, and read some valuable insight from the experienced editors.
Mr. Heater F242010 MH4GC Golf Cart Heater,Silver and Black
TSI Products, INC SCC7701 Climate Caddy 48V Electric Golf Cart Heater and Fan, White, Large
Performance Plus Carts Propane Golf Cart Heater with Cup Holder Adapter and Stand EZGO, Club Car,
Top 10 Best Golf Cart Heaters Reviews 2022
1. Mr. Heater F242010 MH4GC Golf Cart Heater,Silver and Black
- 1 Pound Propane Tank Is NOT Included
- Cup Holder Adapter Included - Fits Most Golf Cart Models
- Ergonomic Carrying Handle
- 4,000 BTU's (5.5 Hours Runtime)
- Includes Oxygen Depletion System and Tip Over Switch
- One Button Piezo Igniter - No Electricity Or Matches Required
- Wind Resistant Protective Screen
2. TSI Products, INC SCC7701 Climate Caddy 48V Electric Golf Cart Heater and Fan, White, Large
- Fit Type: Universal Fit
- Dimensions:4.215 × 10.87 × 11.7 in
- Made of Durable High Impact UV-Resistant Plastic with Weatherproofing Protection.
- Bi-Level Vent System Points Air Exactly Where You Need It and Attachment Arm Points the Unit At the Perfect Angle Toward the Driver.
- Specifications: Voltage: 48 Volts; Current: 1. 3 to 13. 6 Amps @ 48 Volt DC; Power Consumption: 63 to 655 Watts; Fan Rating: 700 to 900 F/M; Weight: 1. 1 Lbs.
- Install Is Easy. Simply Slip the Unit Into the Cup Holder of the Cart and Connect to the Battery with Easy to Use Alligator Clips (portable Version)
- Patent Pending 48 Volt PTC Heaters That Produce 100 Degree Plus Warm Air and Also Has a Fan to Cool You Off on Warm Days.
3. Performance Plus Carts Propane Golf Cart Heater with Cup Holder Adapter and Stand EZGO, Club Car,
- Safety Grid and Auto Shut Off Valve
- Supplies Up to 3000 BTUs of Heat
- Lasts Up to 7 Hours with One 16.4oz Propane Tank
- Stainless Steel Regulator
- Includes Cup Holder Adapter and Table Stand
4. Red Hawk Propane Heater for Golf Carts/Marine with Cup Holder by Transport
- Regulator Knob Adjusts Up to 2,890 BTUs of Heat.
- Includes Cup Holder Which Fits in Most Golf Cart Dashes.
- Auto Shut-Off Valve Shuts Off Fuel If Flame Goes Out.
- Coleman Propane Bottle Recommended, Match Required for Ignition.
- Durable Stainless Steel Burner.
5. Mr. Heater 4,000 BTU Propane Golf Cart Heater, Black (2-Pack)
- Bundle Includes: Two Mr. Heater 4,000 BTU Propane Golf Cart Heater, Black
- Wind Resistant: This 4,000 BTU Heat Output Heater Features a Built-In Wind Resistant Burner and Pilot System to Avoid Any Interruption of Heat Output.
- Safety Tip Over Switch: The Mr. Heater Golf Cart Heater Features An Innovative 90 Degree Safety Tip-Over Switch to Combat This Nuisance.
- Features: This Portable Heating Unit Provides You with Ample Warmth That You Can Rely on During the Colder Months of the Year. Designed with An Integrated Handle and Cup Holder Adapter, This Compact Golf Cart Heater Is Easy to Carry Around and Fits Nicely Into Most Golf Cart Cup Holders.
- Safe Heating: The Simple Push of a Button Ignites the Heater While the Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) Auto Shut Off System Provides You with Peace of Mind and Comfort for Years to Come!
6. Portable Golf Cart Propane Heater With Cup Holder
- Features a Pressure Regulator Set Screw on the Back Side to Fine Tune the Flow of Propane. If You Have Trouble Lighting the Heater, This Set Screw Will Get It Going As Needed.
- Operates Up to 7 Hours on 16.4 Oz. Propane Tank (not Included)
- Please Refer to Page 1 and 2 of the Instruction Manual for Lighting Troubleshooting
- Includes Holder Which Fits in Most Golf Cart Dashes
- Supplies Up to 5000 BTUs of Heat
7. Mr. Heater F242010 4,000 BTU Golf Cart Heater
- 4,000 BTU Wind Resistant Burner and Pilot System / Connects Directly to a 1lb. Disposable Cylinder
- Automatic Low Oxygen Shut-Off System
- One Button Push Ignition/on Function / Cup Holder Adapter
- 90 Degree Tip-Over Safety Switch Reduces Nuisance Shut-Offs in Golf Carts
8. Replacement Golf Cart Cup Holder for Portable Propane Heater
- Can Also Be Used As a Drink Holder for Large Over Sized Cups and in Other Vehicles, Such As ATV / UTV That Have Drink Holders
- Aftermarket Golf Cart Cup Holder Insert Replacement for Portable Propane Heater
- Enables You to Use a 16.4 Oz Propane Cylinder That Will Not Ordinarily Fit in a Golf Cart/utility Vehicle Cup Holder.
9. Classic Accessories Fairway Golf Cart Seat Blanket/Cover, Houndstooth
- Blanket Zips Into Its Own Built in Carrying Bag
- Instant Protection Form Hot, Cold Or Dirty Golf Cart Seats
- Fits Most Two-Person Golf Cart Seats with Arm Rests
- Reversible Design Combines a Water Resistant Cover with a Warm Blanket
- Exterior Pocket Offers Storage
- Quickly Secures Over Golf Cart Arm Rests
- Houndstooth Quilted Top with Plush Fleece Backing and Reflective Piping
- Wipe-Clean, Water-Resistant Heavy-Duty Fabric
- Fits Most Two Person Golf Carts with Armrests, Each Blanket Measures 54" X 32"
- Quilted Top with Plush Fleece Backing, Machine Washable
10. Classic Accessories Fairway Golf Cart Deluxe Enclosure, Black, Long Roof
- Quick Zip-Off Windshield, Doors Are Removeable and Roll Open with Rip-N-Grip Straps
- Super-Clear Window Material with Heavy-Duty Polyester Walls, Reflective Piping, and Padded Handle Storage Duffle Bag Included
- Fits Over Roof and Secures with Hooks on Bottom of Most Yamaha, Club Car, E-Z-Go Four-Person Golf Carts, Roof Measuring 80”L
- Gardelle Fabric Won't Shrink Or Stretch and Provides Full Protection From the Elements
Frequently Asked Question
1. Can you put a heater in a golf cart?
Golf cart heaters are small in size which makes them easy to install and, in the case of propane heaters, easy to carry around. They also come with many safety features to make sure that you can stay warm and not worry about anything catching fire in your Golf cart.
2. Is a propane heater safe on a golf cart?
No one can safely recommend using a propane heater inside of a golf cart enclosure as the burning gas emits dangerous fumes including carbon monoxide, which can lead to sickness or death.
3. How long does a golf cart Heater last?
A: This will last approximately 4-5 hours. Enough for a round of golf.
4. How do you warm up a golf cart?
Mats Eliminate Cold Feet Mats make a cart looks stylish, and the extra insulation will make the interior of your cart feel warmer. They also make clean up much easier – simply shake them off or hose them off, if necessary, and place them back in the cart.