Best Full Size Violin Bows In December 2022
With so many options of violin bows out there, such as LMS,AMZZ,Kmise,LIEKE and more, how to choose the best ones you want? We're here to help you to pick out the top best violin bows with our handy buying guide.
We researched and tested 259 violin bows in the market to get you the list of the best violin bows. Our most recommended product is LMS Violin Bows. Check out our best [count] for all of our favorites, and be sure to read our buying guide to get all the information you need to make the best choice!
LMS Violin Bow Full Size 4/4 Brazilwood Violin Bows Lightweight Bow Well Balance Fiddle Bow Made
Professional 4/4 Brazilwood Ebony Frog Violin Arbor White Horsehair Violin Bow
MI&VI Classic Brazilwood Violin Bow 4/4
Top 10 Best Full Size Violin Bows Reviews 2022
1. LMS Violin Bow Full Size 4/4 Brazilwood Violin Bows Lightweight Bow Well Balance Fiddle Bow Made
- You Deserve It: This Round Stick Violin Bow Comes with An Exquisite Workmanship and Elegant Design ,has Great Hand Feeling,it Is a Great Gift to Motivate a Young Player.
- Lightweight: This Bow Is Very Lightweight and Great for Practice Or Beginners.
- Beautiful Sound: The Bow Provides a Beautiful Full Tone and Superior Balance That Improve Confidence in Your Performance.
- High Quality Material: Our Violin Bow Is Made of High-Quality Brazilwood,natural White Horse Hair,exqusisite Ebony and Mother of Pearl .
- Well Handmade: Every Process of Our Bows Is Handmade by Experienced Craftsmen.This Ensures a Smooth Construction and Natural Arch to Resulting in a More Enjoyable Violin Playing Experience.
2. Professional 4/4 Brazilwood Ebony Frog Violin Arbor White Horsehair Violin Bow
- Made of Selected High Quality Brazilwood and AAA+ Mongolia Natural White Horsetail
- Straight, Nice Balance and Lightweight, Good Stiffness, Good Control and Response. Fit For Student and Professional Players to Use.
- Quality Brazilwood Bow With Mother of Pearl Inlaid Ebony Frog Unbleached Genuine Mongolian Horsehair
- Size: 4/4 (Full Size) , 73 Cm /28.74'', Round Stick, Leather Bow Grip, Abalone Slide and Silver Color Plated Wire
- This Round Stick Violin Bow Comes with An Exquisite Workmanship and Elegant Design and It Will Reproduce a Resonant, Well-Rounded and Forceful Sound.
3. MI&VI Classic Brazilwood Violin Bow 4/4
- NATURAL BOUNCE - We've Curated the Highest Quality Material for Our Bowmasters That Handmade Each Bow Stick. This Ensures a Smooth Construction and Natural Arch to Provide the Perfect Balance Point and Weight Distribution, Resulting in a More Enjoyable Violin Playing Experience.
- PERFECT MATCH TO ALL VIOLINS - This Versatile Bow Is Made to Be Well-Rounded and Lightweight, Making It the Perfect Match with All Violin Makes and Models. Ideal Gift for Both Beginner and Professional Violinists Alike.
- OLD-WORLD TECHNIQUES - The MIVI Brazilwood Violin Bow Is Made to the Standards of the Old-World Bowmasters of the Past. The Bowmakers and Master Luthiers Behind Us Have Been Handcrafting These Individually for Decades.
- SMOOTH POLISHED SOUND - MIVI Violin Bows Are ALL Individually Hand-Carved, Then Hand Strung by Professional Luthiers Using Only Real Mongolian Horsehair. Once Primed with Rosin, Strokes Can Produce a Beautiful Warm Overtone.
- THE MIVI MUSIC WARRANTY - We Believe Every Musician Is Part of Our Family and We Trust the Quality of Our Products; That's Why We've Extended Our 90-Day No-Hassle Return Warranty on This MIVI Music Product.
- [For Advance Students Use] - It Is Made by Old Experienced Bow-Maker and Will Bring You Warm and Clear Tone. Made of Selected Hight Quality Brazil Wood and 180-200 Natural Mongolia Horsetail. Hight Quality Horsetail, You Can Rotate Screw to Adjust Tightness.
- [Elegant Design] - You Can Find Ebony Frog with Natural Wood Grain, Is Decorated with Classical Parisian Eyes. And Fully Mounted by Nickel Silver. Sheepskin Grip, Elegant Nickel Silver Thread Winding Comfortable Feeling. Very Charming Looking.
- [Great Balance Point] - As You Know, Balance Point Is Very Important for a Bow. Great Balance Point Makes the Bow Easier to Control. Our Maker Always Adjusts It for Several Times to Ensure Its Point Is in the Right Range. Straight and Proper Balance for Response.
- [Well Handmade] - The Bow Is Totally Made by Old Experienced Bow-Maker with Traditional Handcraft Work. Straight Stick, Clean Work. Reliable Bow That Is a Quality Piece As Well As Durable. Fast Action, Response with Warm Sound.
- [Sandalwood Stick] - The Bow Is Made of Brazil Red Sandalwood, Air Dried More Than 3 Years. Round Stick Shape. The Bow Approx. 73 Cm /28.74''，62+/- Grams in Weight. A Very Good Back-Up Bow, Practise Bow.
5. Kmise Violin Bow Stunning Fiddle Bow Carbon Fiber</h3> Kmise A8035 Fiberglass Violin Bows
- The way that this violin bow transfers string vibration to your fingertips makes you feel at one with your instrument, facilitating technique and enhancing personal expression
- Crafted using advanced molding techniques,the violin bow is constructed of carbon fiber and other modern materials,delivers a new level of performance way,beyond that of traditional wood construction
- Give this Kmise violin bow a try , you'll never look back and use a wooden bow again!
- The superior balance and lightning-quick response you get from this violin bow are unlike anything you've ever experienced. You can feel every nuance of your playing as each string vibrates through it
- This violin bow looks great,thanks to an eye-catching abalone inlay and Parisian eyes.It is resistant to temperature and humidity, allowing you to play anywhere without any adjustment
6. LIEKE Carbon Fiber Violin Bow 4/4 Full Size LightWeight Fiddle Bow</h3> LIEKE 29.50 x 1.00 x
- Amazing carbon fiber violin bow ,Exquisite ebony frog with abalone slide and Parisian eye decoration. 4/4 full size,Weight: about 65 g ,Length: about 74.5 cm.
- Our violin bow is handmade of high-quality carbon fiber stick, It's stronger, lighter and more stable than wooden violin bow.It's temperature and humidity resistant, allowing you to play anywhere without any adjustments
- Superior balance and quick response，The way our violin bow transmits string vibrations to your fingertips, you can feel every nuance of the playing，facilitating technique and enhancing personal expression
- Using Natural Mongolian Horse Hair, it has great resilience, be easier to rosin and more durable.
- Having adhered the most demanding quality control procedures. All parts are fitted by an experienced craftsman from start to finish.Give this violin bow a try.It is very suitable as a backup bow and even a practice bow.
7. HAOYUE Violin Bow - Lightweight Violin Bow 4/4 Full Size -Fiddle Bow Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
- One YEAR WARRANTY - Our HAOYUE Violin Bows Are Handmade by Professional Luthier Ensuring Years of Beautiful Playing. If Your Violin Bow Is Defective in Any Way Or Has Quality Problems Within a Year, We Are Happy to Refund Or Replace a New Item to You with No Cost
- HIGH QUALITY NATURAL HORSE HAIR - Natural Mongolian Horse Hair (unbleached) Provides Greater Elasticity, Strength and Years of Beautiful, Sweet Sounds.
- GREAT MATCH FOR ALL VIOLINS("BROWN TINT BRAIDED DESIGN") - This Versatile Bow Can Be Matched with All Violin Makes and Models. Beautifully Presented in a Black Textured Case, Makes This An Ideal Gift for Any Violin Enthusiast.
- 100% CARBON FIBER HAND CRAFTED BY PROFESSIONAL LUTHIERS- Carefully Selected 100% Carbon Fiber Has Greater Durability and Longevity. Unlike Wooden and Cheaper Composite Violin Bows, This Bow's Structural Integrity Is Unaffected by Temperature Or Humidity.
- PERFECT WEIGHT AND BALANCE ("GOLDEN WEIGHT") - This Bow Achieves the "golden Weight" of 59-62 Grams. Ebony Frog and Screw with Nickel Silver Mounted Offers Well Balanced Weight Distribution and Easy Control for Years of Optimal Playing.
8. Pernambuco Violin Bow 4/4 Size 810V Concert Level Straight Stick Great Balanced Ebony Frog 4 4 Full
- FOR CONCERT USE - It Is Made by Old Experienced Bow-Maker and Will Bring You Warm and Clear Tone. It's the Most Cost-Performance Wooden Bow in Our Company, Quality Natural Horsehair, Great Contractility, Easier to Rosin and More Durable.
- WELL HANDMADE - The Bow Is Totally Made by Old Experienced Bow-Maker with Traditional Handcraft Work. Straight Stick, Clean Work. Reliable Bow That Is a Quality Piece As Well As Durable. Fast Action, Response with Warm Sound.
- GREAT BALANCE POINT - As You Know, Balance Point Is Very Important for a Bow. Great Balance Point Makes the Bow Easier to Control. Our Maker Always Adjusts It for Several Times to Ensure Its Point Is in the Right Range.
- ELEGANT DESIGN - You Can Find Black Ebony Frog with Natural Wood Grain, Is Decorated with Classical Parisian Eyes. And Fully Mounted by Brass Alloy. Genuine Leather Grip, Elegant Brass Alloy Thread Winding. It Glowed Like Burnished Gold. Very Charming Looking.
- PERNAMBUCO - The Bow Is Pernambuco Stick, Air Dried More Than Ten Years. Round Stick Shape. The Bow Approx. 63 Grams, 74.5cm. A Very Good Back-Up Bow, Practise Bow.
9. Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Violin Bow 4/4</h3> Fiddlerman Fid-8826 29.00 x 0.50 x 1.00 inches
- Great Balance and Weight Distribution
- Nice Arch with Good Bounce and Action
- Fiddlerman Handmade Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
- Quality Siberian Horse Hair
- Nicely Decorated Copper Mounted Ebony Frog
10. Super Sensitive Violin Bow
- Package Dimensions: 6.0" X 3.0" X 2.0"
- Country of Origin: UNITED STATES
- Model Number: 9480
- Made of Rubber That Slides Onto the Bow. Manufactured to Fit Different Size Hands
Frequently Asked Question
1. What is the best professional violin bow?
My Top 4 Best Violin Bows. Col Legno Supreme. Best for playing with subtlety and precision. BUY.Coda Diamond GX. Best for powerful sound. BUY.Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber. Best Budget. BUY.Arcus S7. Best overall quality. BUY.Col Legno Supreme. Best for playing with subtlety and precision. BUY.,Coda Diamond GX. Best for powerful sound. BUY.,Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber. Best Budget. BUY.,Arcus S7. Best overall quality. BUY.,
2. What is the best violin bow hair?
When it comes to the horsehair ribbon, white hair is the smoothest and the best for violin bows. Beyond the horsehair, the width of the ribbon itself and the quality of the rosin you use to give it the necessary grip also affect the quality of the bow.
3. Are DZ Strad bows good?
The DZ Strad 200 Violin Bow is highly rated as one of the best violin bows in the market. This is largely due to the type of wood material used in designing the bow. Pernambuco wood is remarkable for being the best and most durable wood for violin bows. The wood is lightweight and at the same time strong.
4. How often should I Rehair my violin bow?
In general, we recommend a bow rehair every six months to a year, ideally at the beginning of the winter and summer. Rehairing maintains the physical condition of the bow and enhances playability. Bowhair is extremely responsive to humidity conditions.