Best Engine Exhaust Tools In December 2022
There are plenty of great exhaust pipe expander to choose from, such as Orion Motor Tech,SYMOTTEC,GearWrench,LUTIFIX,DPTOOL, it's difficult for customers to make a shopping decision. We have done a thorough research and found the top best exhaust pipe expander on the market right now.
Our experts tested a variety of exhaust pipe expander in the market. Right on top of the list is Orion Motor Tech Exhaust Pipe Expander. Check out some more of our favorites below, and read some valuable insight from the experienced editors.
Orion Motor Tech 28mm Exhaust Pipe Expander Stretcher Tool Set 1-5/8 to 4-1/4 Inches, Muffler Pipe
OTC Tools 5911A Drain Plug Pro Magnetic Remover, Black
SYMOTTEC 1/18'' to 3-1/2'' Exhaust Tail Pipe Expander Muffler Spreader Tool Set Compatible with Most
Top 10 Best Engine Exhaust Tools Reviews 2022
- WIDE EXPANDING RANGE: The Exhaust Pipe Stretcher Offers Various Collets for a Broad Expansion Range From 1-5/8" to 4-1/4". Includes: Steel Expander 1 5/8" - 2" Collet, Steel Expander 2" - 2 1/2" Collet, 2 3/8"- 2 3/4" Collet, 2 3/4" - 3 1/8" Collet, 3 1/8" - 3 1/2" Collet, 3 1/2" - 3 7/8" Collet, 3 7/8" - 4 1/4" Collet.
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION: All Collets Are Made of Aerospace-Grade 6061 Aluminum While the Expander Utilizes Tempered 40CR Alloy Structural Steel, Ensuring Rugged Rigidity Over An Extended Service Life. GB Standard Compliant.
- EXTRA PROTECTION: Ideal for Fitting Aftermarket Exhaust Components to Standard Tailpipes. Includes a Convenient Tool Storage Case and One Pair of Protective Gloves to Ensure Your Safety Throughout the Installation & Maintenance Process.
- AUTO PIPE EXPANSION KIT: This Mechanic's Tool Kit Provides the Handy Collets and Expander Required to Stretch Tailpipes Before Making Tight Seals to Pipes with Smaller Diameters. Perfect for Home DIY Or Professional Auto Shops.
- EASY OPERATION: Choose the Proper Collet, Clamp the Pipe, and Then Expand the Pipe—operation of Our Stretcher Kit Is Really That Simple! Use a 1/2" Or 3/4" Impact Wrench to Save Even More Effort. Our Helpful User Manual Is Included to Guide You Through the Process.
- Use with Sockets and Bit Holders to Get Into Hard-to-Reach Places Including Under Dashboards and in Engine Bays to Remove Bolts Once Loosened
- This Versatile Tool Magnetically Attaches to Pre-Loosened Oil Pan Drain Plugs So You Can Remove Them Without Dropping Or Getting Burned by Hot Oil
- An Added Feature of the 5911A Is a Removable Magnetic End with a 1/4 Inch Square Drive - When Removed, the Drain Plug Pro Becomes a Flexible Shaft 1/4 Inch Bit Driver
- The Flexible Shaft Can Be Used in Virtually Any Location and Held At Just About Any Position and Still Thread Or Unthread the Plug As Desired - All While Keeping Your Hand Out of the Oil Stream
- This Exhaust Pipe Expander Muffler Spreader Tool Set Is Designed to Quickly and Easily Straighten Clamp Dents and Clamp Marks in Mufflers and Tail Pipes, and Stretch Pipe Openings Or Fix Damaged Pipe Ends. Can Be Use with a Hand Ratchet Or Breaker Bar and Also a Hand Wrenches.
- Kit Includes 1 X Small Expander: 1-1/8" to 1-3/4", 1 X Medium Expander: 1-1/2" to 2-1/2", 1 X Large Expander: 2-1/8" to 3-1/2, 6 X Extra O-Rings.
- Drop Forged and Heat Treated Steel Construction for Strength and Hardness and Through Strict Quality Inspection. Suitable for Family and Professional Mechanic. Plug and Play, You Can Buy It with Confidence.
- This Tail Pipe Expander Set Includes Three Different Expander Sizes, Can Work with All 1-1/8inch to 3-1/2inch ID Thin-Wall Pipes and Compatible with Most Vehicles and Trucks.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE!!! (1) When Expanding, the Beveled Steel Cones of the Expander Must Be Fully Inserted Into the Pipe, Not Half; (2) Try to Use a Manual Ratchet Or Manual Wrench to Turn the Pipe Support Tool to Expand the Pipe, Rather Than Electric Ratchet; (3) Avoid Twisting the Expander with Excessive Force.
4. GEARWRENCH Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter - 2031DD
- Not for Use on Stainless Steel
- "Cut Pipes 3/4" to 3" and 19mm to 76mm in Diameter"
- Fifteen Blades Effectively Cut Pipe So Only a 100 Degree Rotation Is Needed for a Complete Cut
- Serviceable Tool Works in Hard-to-Reach Areas
- Keep Well Oiled
- Will Not Cut Double-Wall Pipes
- [Anti-Scalding Tool] The Magnetic Oil Plug Removal Tool Has a Flexible Shaft for Reaching the Remote Drain Plug. The Strong Magnetic Oil Drain Plug Is Removed From the Tool Wrench to Prevent Scalding and Avoid Being Scalded by the Hot Oil When Changing.
- [scientific Design, Strong Magnetic] Has a Built-In High Quality Magnetic to Have Strong Magnetic and Strong Magnetic Attraction on Top of the Magnetic Pickup Tool. The Magnetic Drain Plug Cutting Tool Quickly and Safely Removes the Oil Drainage Bolt. You Can Easily Remove the Drain, It Is Not Easy to Fall Off During Use, Easy to Use, and Easy to Operate.
- [Strong Performance] The Magnetic Oil Plug Is Made of Rubber and Steel, Which Can Be Better Waterproof and Durable. The Drain Plug Removal Tool Can Quickly and Healthily Take Out the Drain Screw Just by Loosening the Drain Pipe and Carrying It As a Whole. Professional Manufacturing, Superb Technology, Healthy and Reliable, Is Your Ideal Tool.
- [Widely Applicable] This Oil Drain Pipe Wrench Can Be Applied to Most Automobile Oil Drain Pipes. Just Use the Removal to Loosen the Drain Plug, and the Whole Process Can Be Carried Out Under Healthy Conditions. The Electromagnetic Drain Plug Removal Tool Can Quickly and Healthy Take Out the Drain Screw. It Is Not Only Suitable for Professional Maintenance Personnel, But Also Suitable for Occasional Family Use. It Is a Highly Practical Professional Tool.
- [Unique Design, Rubber Non-Slip Handle] The Handle of the Strong Magnetic Oil Drain Plug Remover Tool Is Ergonomically Designed, It Is Comfortable to Hold and Easy to Use. The High-Quality Solid Steel Rod Adds Proof and Easy Operation.
- Keep Your Hand Stay No Oil: The Magnetic Sump Plug Removal Tool Keeps Your Hand Out of the Oil Stream, Spare Your Hands, Keep Your Hand Clean
- Not Burn Hand When Changing Oil: This Magnetic Oil Plug Remover Tool Has a Flexible Shaft for Reaching Remote Drain Plugs, the Edges At the Tip of the Magnet Do Catch Drain Plugs to Unscrew It From the Vehicle, Which Avoid Hot Oil on Yourself
- Strong Magnetic: The Magnetic Pick Up Tool Top Have Strong Magnetism, They Can Easy Remove Oil Drain Plug, the Tool 13 Inches Length, Which Could Enter the Places Hand Hard-to-Reach, Easy to Use and Release Your Hands
- Change Oil More Easy: Magnetic Drain Plug Remover Tool to Remove Your Oil Drain Plug Bolt Quickly and Securely.Simply Loosen the Plug with Your Wrench, Then Attach the Powerful Magnet to the Drain Plug and Turn the Tool to Remove the Plug,the Oil Can Be Changed Easily Even Without Gloves
- Lifetime Warranty: We Offer Lifetime Warranty, We Will Refund Or Replace, If the Product Have Any Quality Problem , Or You Can Contact Us, We Will Serve You Wholeheartedly
7. SMOTIVEPRO Exhaust Pipe Cutter Tailpipe Cutter 3/4 inch to 3 inch (19-76mm) Chain Muffler Pipe
- Whether You Are a Pro Or "wannabe" Weekend Mechanic, This Easy to Use and Functional Car Exhaust Pipe Cutter Is a Perfect Add-On to Your Toolbox. Designed with Quality and Precision in Mind, This Top-Notch Product Will Come in Handy to Ensure That Your Exhaust System Performs At Its Best, Which Is Essential for Your Vehicle's Overall Dependability and Well-Being.
- This Item Features a Cutting Wheel on Each of the Rollers for Smooth Tracking and a Cushioned Grip Handle for Comfort,besides Muffler Pipe Cutter Minimizes Noise. With the Unique Design, You Won't Have to Remove the Exhaust From the Car for Cutting.
- This Chain Exhaust Pipe Cutter Is Manufactured Utilizing the Highest Quality Materials, Strong, Sturdy Carbon Steel That Cannot Be Easily Damaged and Extremely Durable.
- The Tailpipe Cutter Is a Very Useful Tool Designed Especially for Both on and Off the Car Cutting of Tailpipes and Exhaust Pipes with Diameters Ranging From 3/4 Inch to 3 Inch (19-76 Mm). Each Roller Has a Cutting Wheel That Provides Smooth Tracking.
- To Make Safety and Quick Work on Cutting Exhaust Pipe, SMOTIVEPRO Automotive Tool Exhaust Pipes and Tailpipe Cutter Is Simply the Best Solution for You. NOT FOR USE ON STAINLESS STEEL OR DOUBLE-WALL PIPES.
8. KUNTEC Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter for Cut Pipes 3/4-Inch to 3-Inch in Diameter
- Cuts Pipe Up to 3mm Thick. It Is Suitable for On- and Off-Vehicle Use, Apply for Cutting Most Types of Pipework, Such As Copper Pipes, Aluminium Pipes, Carbon Steel Pipes Etc
- The Rubber Handle Is Good Thickness and Non-Slip, Easy to Operate
- This Tailpipe Cutter Is Designed for Both on and Off the Car Cutting of Tailpipes and Exhaust Pipes with Diameters of 3/4 to 3 Inches (19-76mm)
- Chain Pipe Cutter Is Made of High Quality Carbon Steel, Strong, Sturdy, Not Easy to Damage and Extremely Durable
- The Exhaust Pipe Cutter Features 15 Blades, There Is a Cutting Wheel on Each Roller for Smooth Tracking, Only 1/4 Inch Rotation Could Finish the Cutting
9. ARES 15009 - Exhaust Pipe Cutter - Cuts 3/4-Inch to 3 1/4-Inch Tailpipes and Exhaust Pipes - 15
- RELIABLE EFFECTIVE EFFICIENT: Users Trust ARES to Be Quality Tools. You Are Backed by Our Performance Assurance. If You Have Any Issues with Your ARES Exhaust Pipe Cutter, Simply Contact Customer Service for Troubleshooting Help, Parts, Replacement, Or Refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We Are Proud to Be Part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If You Have a Pet, You Realize They Are More Than a Pet, They Are Part of the Family. With Your Support, We're Proud to Help This Great Organization.
- DESIGN: Made of Chrome Molybdenum Steel, the Adjustable Chain Uses Up to All Fifteen of Its Blade Wheels to Quickly and Easily Cut Pipes. Thanks to Its Low-Profile Design, This Tool Is Suitable for Both On-Vehicle and Off-Vehicle Use, and with Its Ergonomically Designed Cushioned Handles, You'll Be Able to Maintain a Safe and Comfortable Grip While Cutting.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Our Exhaust Pipe Cutter Is Designed to Cut 3/4-Inch to 3 1/4-Inch Tailpipes and Exhaust Pipes and Features a Cutting Wheel Blade on Each of Its 15 Rollers.
- COMMON APPLICATIONS: This Exhaust Pipe Cutter Is Perfect for Work in Tight and Confined Spaces and Can Be Used On-Vehicle for Ultimate Convenience, But Works Just As Well Off-Vehicle for Better Leverage. If You're Working on a Tailpipe Or Exhaust Pipe Between 3/4-Inches and 3 1/4 Inches in Diameter, This Exhaust Pipe Cutter Is Right for You.
- Large Sizes: 2 1/8 to 3 7/16"
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Rounds Out Pipe Ends and Removes Clamp Grooves