Best Desktop Speaker Stands In March 2023
Choosing the desktop speaker stands can be difficult because there are a variety of options from different brands on the market, such as Edifier,Pangea Audio,GT Studio,TransDeco,Sanus,Kanto. We put together a list of the best desktop speaker stands to help you find the one you want.
Our experts tested a variety of desktop speaker stands in the market. Our top pick is Edifier Desktop Speaker Stands. Check out our best [count] for all of our favorites, and be sure to read our buying guide to get all the information you need to make the best choice!
Edifier S2000MKIII Speaker Stands 25.7 inch Heavy Duty Hollowed Stands
Pangea Audio LS300 All Steel Bookshelf Speaker Stands Pair
GT STUDIO Sonos Speaker Stands for Sonos One, One SL, Play:1, Play:3, Premium Design Improves
Top 10 Best Desktop Speaker Stands Reviews 2023
1. Edifier S2000MKIII Speaker Stands 25.7 inch Heavy Duty Hollowed Stands
- SHOCK ABSORBING MAT - The thicker absorber mat can effectively protect the house floor from damage.
- DIMENSION - Cabinet Size: 290 x 350 x 648mm. Top Plate: 248 x 170 x 24 mm. Base: 350 x 290 x 24 mm. Net Weight: 17.5KG
- JUST THE RIGHT HEIGHT - Offer elevated sound at your ear level so you can enjoy a more shocking sound.
- EASY ASSEMBLY - Accurate pre-drilled holes help you to conveniently install the speaker without any trouble. Screws and a matching wrench included.
- MDF STRUCTURE STABILITY & HOLLOWED DESIGN - Ready to fill with sand to increase stability and eliminate resonance.
2. Pangea Audio LS300 All Steel Bookshelf Speaker Stands Pair
- Three large diameter steel support columns arranged in a triangular shape are coupled to steel top and bottom plates forming an incredibly rigid platform for enhanced speaker performance
- One steel column has openings at the top and bottom to hide speaker cables and two columns can be sand- or shot-filled for even better vibration damping
- The 6” by 6” steel top plate matches a wide range of speakers; the 10” by 12” heavy gauge steel base plate combined with four adjustable steel cone point spikes provide excellent stability and easy leveling on any surface
- Available now in five heights – the 20” height comes with a 6” by 9” steel top plate for extra large speakers
- Super-rigid all-steel construction speaker stand rigidly supports a wide range of bookshelf-, monitor- and rear channel-type loudspeakers
3. GT STUDIO Sonos Speaker Stands for Sonos One, One SL, Play:1, Play:3, Premium Design Improves
- SUPERIOR STABILITY: Our stand surpasses the competition on a tip test with an 11.66 x 11.66 inch base weighing over 6.8 pounds. The base includes rubber feet for hardwood floors or carpet spikes for extra stability on softer surfaces
- SUPERIOR CORD CONCEALMENT: Only our stands completely conceal the cords at the back of the speaker support and our unique CordStore feature hides any excess cord within the base.
- QUICK, EASY ASSEMBLY: The only tool you are required to supply is a Phillips screwdriver combined with our easy to follow illustrated step-by-step instructions will have the stand assembled in just 5 minutes. 2 stands included
- SLEEK, ELEGANT, SUPERIOR DESIGN: We use superior design to create accessories as elegant and functional as the SONOS products they complement. Our stands seamlessly match the design aesthetic and colors of the SONOS One, SL and Play: 1. Also compatible with Play:3.
- ATTENTION TO ACOUSTIC REQUIREMENTS: Our stands place the speakers at the optimum surround sound listening height of 34 inches.
4. TransDeco Speaker Stands, 32"
- Assembly required
- Built in wire management system
- Sold as pair
- Adjustable spike feet for uneven floor and to improve speaker performance and reduce sound distortion
- Constructed with tempered glass with beveled edges and heavy gauge steel with high gloss black finish
5. Sanus SFC18-B1 Steel Series 18" Speaker Stand
- Isolate vibrations with resonance damping rings
- Adjustable carpet spikes
- Includes brass isolation studs
- Acoustic properties tested in anechoic chamber
- Heavy-gauge steel construction
6. Kanto SP6HD Desktop Speaker Stands
- IMPROVED CLARITY - Surface vibrations caused by your speakers can result in muddy sound. SP6HD desktop speaker stands prevent this by utilizing heavy steel and closed cell foam padding to absorb as much resonance as possible.
- EASY POSITIONING - Achieve optimal speaker placement by rotating each top plate up to 15° left or right, ensuring they're directed towards you.
- FULL RANGE OF SOUND - Capture every frequency your speakers have to offer by bringing their tweeters closer to ear-level. Each stand measures 6" tall, making them the ideal height for your YU4, YU6, TUK or other 4 to 7-inch speakers.
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN - Two top plate sizes are included to comfortably fit your preferred speakers. Each plate features a mounting hole and ¼"-20 screw to secure compatible speakers in place.
- CLEAN APPEARANCE - Each stand features a hollow support column to conveniently route your cables. Enjoy more desk space with your speakers raised and cables hidden.
7. Sonos Speaker Stand Pair of Sound - Play 1 and 3 Holder, Telescoping Height Adjustable from 26” -
- THREE-POINT TRIANGLE BASE: It has equal 18''x 18'' x 18'' base plate to support solidity and safety of the Sonos speaker. It also has floor spikes with an equal heavy weight distribution makes the base extremely stable and secure
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Pyle made sure that these Sonos speaker stands comes with necessary hardware for a hassle free assembly and mounting. More importantly, the company included an assembling manual for clear and precise preferences to use the stands
- HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT: It features a telescoping center column that is adjustable ranging from 26''- 52'' inch high and secure it with a sturdy pin. The rugged and durable metal construction assures structural stability
- SQUARE PLATFORM: The SONOS speakers can be easily place at the 9'' inches square platform with 2mm thick and non-slip pad. It has 90 lbs weight capacity for each speaker stand. Perfect for any home theater space
- SONOS SPEAKER COMPATIBLE: Pyle designed a pair of speaker stand according to the shape, aesthetics and black coat finish color of the Sonos speaker play 1. It works with both the SONOS PLAY 1 and PLAY 3 speakers in any orientation
8. Peachtree Audio M Base Desktop Speaker Stands
- M BASE angles your speakers upward at the ideal angle for best sound and stereo image
- Ideal for Peachtree Audio's M24 and M25 Powered Speakers
- Heavy rubber base provides acoustic isolation for any speaker on a desktop or bookshelf
9. TransDeco Glass Speaker Stand, 30"
- Sold as pair.
- Dimensions: 30″ H x 10″ W x 12″ D
- Constructed with tempered glass with beveled edges, heavy gauge steel with high gloss black finish and solid hardwood in dark oak finish;
- RTA design, easy to assemble; Available in dark oak/black;
- Adjustable spike feet for uneven floor and to improve speaker performance and reduce sound distortion;
- The center steel pole can be filled with lead shot or sands for better performance;
- Built in wire management system; Included spike feet cover for hardwood floor protection;
10. Sanus SF26B1 Black 26-inch Speaker Stands
- Heavy-weight base, adjustable carpet spikes.
- Large integrated internal wire routing.
- Includes a pair of Sinus SF26B1 Black 26-inch Speaker Stands (2)