Best Deba Knife In November 2022
You will find our hand-picked selection of deba knife below. You have a wide variety of choices of brands such as KEEMAKE,kai,Sakai Takayuki,Syosaku,Yoshihiro,Kotobuki available to you as a result of the fact that each one of them has a unique pricing, look, and feel. Continue reading for an in-depth analysis of the best deba knife buying guide!
Our experts tested a variety of deba knife in the market. Right on top of the list is KEEMAKE Deba Knife. Check out some more of our favorites below, and read some valuable insight from the experienced editors.
KEEMAKE Deba Knife 6 inch, Double Bevel Japanese 440C Stainless Steel Fish/Fillet Knife with G10
Kai Seki Magoroku Kinju ST Japanese Deba Knife 150mm (AK-1101)
Sakai Takayuki Japanese Knife Kasumitogi Yasuki White Steel 06036 Deba Knife 165mm
Top 10 Best Deba Knife Reviews 2022
1. KEEMAKE Deba Knife 6 inch, Double Bevel Japanese 440C Stainless Steel Fish/Fillet Knife with G10
- [ 100% SERVICE GUARANTEE ] Enjoy your risk-free shopping on KEEMAKE. If, for any reason, your product proves to be unsatisfactory, feel free to contact our 24x7 hrs customer service for the items' replacement or refund.
- [PREMIUM MATERIAL] KEEMAKE KIKU series Japanese deba knife is crafted out of premium Japanese 440C high carbon stainless steel with 58+ HRC and have the effect of increasing strength (sharpness and abrasion resistance) and sticky (hard to chip). Recommend Japanese 440c steel Japanese knife because of their characteristics: ease of re-sharpening, good durability and rust resistance, and edge retention.
- [PERFECT BALANCE ] A perfect weight/balance design, evenly balanced at the bolster for that “feels just right in your hand” sensation. The balance point runs on the joint between the blade and offers A comfortable and slightly grippe feel for each cutting, chopping, and slicing.
- [ROSEWOOD HANDLE & G10 ROBUST BOLSTER] Constructed from natural smooth and warm rose wood that feels substantial in the hand. The carbon fiber G10 bolsters, Not only strengthen the knife but also provides a smooth transition from the blade to the handle, and never crack.
- [CREATIVE NON STICK COATING] KEEMAKE creatively applied the non-stick black coating on the blade of this deba knife to achieve anti-rust and non-stick ability and ease to clean(it is a hydrophobic coating). The black coating gives the knife a very character.
2. Kai Seki Magoroku Kinju ST Japanese Deba Knife 150mm (AK-1101)
- Specifications: nylon cap
- Material: blade body / molybdenum vanadium stainless steel cutlery, cap / nylon (heat-resistant temperature 90 degrees), handle / laminated wood strengthening
- Blade length: 150mm
- Country of origin: Japan
3. Sakai Takayuki Japanese Knife Kasumitogi Yasuki White Steel 06036 Deba Knife 165mm
- 06036 Deba knife 165mm
- Yasuki white steel
- Handle: natural wood
- helve : resin
4. Syosaku Japanese Sushi Fillet Chef Knife Kigami(Yellow Steel)-No.2 D-Shape Magnolia Wood Handle,
- MASTER CRAFTSMANSHIP - Handcrafted in Sakai Japan, where more than 90% of Japanese professional chef knives are produced. It is produced one at a time manually by highly skilled master artisans. It outperforms industrially mass produced products from every aspect. The master craftsmanship shines through in every single product. The unparalleled performances make you feel standing at the pinnacle of cooking! Sheath is sold separately.
- MAINTENANCE AND CAUTIONS - The knife is recommended only for chefs with proper knowledge of usage and maintenance. The blade is not stainless. The stain doesn't affect the performance or the food you cut. To minimize the stain, wash with mild detergent and dry well after the use. Apply some oil before storage. Hand wash only. Avoid cutting through large bones of chicken and meat. If properly sharpened on quality whetstones, the unbelievable sharpness lasts for years to come.
- RAZOR SHARPNESS - Ready to use out of the box with ruthless sharpness. The special Japanese steel, Yasuki Kigami (Yellow Steel) #2 with high carbon content (1.0~1.1%) is forged with soft iron to make Awase construction (HRC 58-60). It gives exceptional sharpness, edge retention, durability, and ease of sharpening at the same time. Thanks to the ultra sharp edge and tip of the blade, you can easily fillet your fish or meat with super precision. It's single-edged for right handers.
- SUSHI FILET SPECIALIST - The Deba knife is designed to butcher and fillet whole fish. The blade is made according to the Japanese tradition, with Shinogi on the front side and Urasuki on the back. The ultra sharpness and the heft of the blade make it effortless to cut through the heads and bones of whole fish. You can use it for chicken and other meats, too. The ergonomically designed D-shape Magnolia wood handle and perfectly balanced construction make you comfortable at each use.
- AESTHETICS AND 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - The premium Kasumi appearance (hazy finish) resulting from special forging and polishing is stunning. The beauty of the blade and traditionally handcrafted D-shape Magnolia wood handle with a PC bolster makes your cooking more enjoyable. It brings refinement and style to any modern kitchen. It's a perfect gift for your loved one, too. If you don't love our Syosaku Knife, please return within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
5. Yoshihiro Shiroko High Carbon Steel Kasumi Deba Japanese Fillet Chef Knife 6.5inch (165mm)
- Hardness Rockwell C scale: 62-63 / Saya Cover : Included
- Grade: Kasumi / Knife Type: Deba ( Fillet, Butcher )Knife
- BOLSTER: Water Buffalo Horn (BOLSTER COLOR -VARIES) / Handle Material: Magnolia
- Steel Type: Shiroko (White Steel #2) High Carbon Steel
- Blade: Single-Edged/ Blade Length : 6.6
6. Kotobuki High-Carbon SK-5 Japanese Deba Fish Filleting Knife, 165mm
- Superior balance between durability and sharp cutting edge
- 6-1/2 Inch blade length
- Made in Japan
- Made of high-carbon SK-5 steel
- The deba shape is a Japanese specialty knife for processing whole fish
7. Fuji Merchandise 11.75"(6.25") DEBA KNIFE, One Size, Gray
- The package width of the product is 2" W
- The Package Length of the product is 11.45" L
- The package height of the product is 11.2" H
- Great item to Give as a gift.
8. Global G-7-7 inch, 18cm Oriental Knife 7" Deba, 7", Stainless Steel
- Edge retains razor sharpness exceptionally well
- Precisely balanced, with 7-inch blade for fish butchering and hard vegetables
- Stainless-steel handle molded for comfort, dimpled for safe grip
- Lifetime warranty against defects and breakage
- Blade made of high-tech molybdenum/vanadium stainless steel
9. Yoshihiro Ginsanko High Carbon Stainless Steel Mizu Yaki Hongasumi Deba Japanese Fillet Chef Knife
- Handcrafted in Japan with traditional techniques, our Deba has a completely flat grind on the front side (Shinogi), a concave grind (Urasuki), and a flat rim (Uraoshi) on the back. The combination of the Urasuki and Shinogi allow for the blade to cut food with minimal damage to the surface and cells, therefore not spoiling the texture and taste. The Uraoshi is the thin, flat rim that surrounds the Urasuki and enhances the strength of the blade at its otherwise vulnerable edges.
- Proudly made in Japan and not mass produced. These knives are complimented with a traditional Japanese Wa-style handcrafted Octagonal Handle that is lightweight and ergonomically welds to the hand for seamless use. A protective wooden sheath called a Saya is included, which protects the knife and adds to its appearance when not in use. Every knife from Yoshihiro is handcrafted by master artisans creating a unique one-of-a-kind work of art.
- The Deba is a heavy knife used to filet whole fish and cut through the cartilage and bones of fish. The heft of the Deba knife allows it to cut through the heads and bones of a fish, and its smaller pointed tip filets the flesh from the bones. The Deba can used be for chicken and meat but is not recommended for cutting through large bones. The Deba knife is one of the most essential of traditional Japanese knives and is a powerful component in the repertoire of many chefs.
- Ginsanko blends traditional methods of knife making with modern metallurgy. Ginsanko is a breakthrough in the incorporation of high carbon steel and stain resistant metallic elements. With a hardness on the Rockwell scale of 63-64, they offer a rare combination of traditional Japanese high carbon knives with stainless steel properties. Ginsanko steel is forged by our master artisans to create traditional Japanese knives of the highest quality that provide peace of mind in high-paced environment.
- Traditional Japanese knife making values a sharp edge, which requires attention and care. Sharpening and honing should be done with only water whetstones. Hand wash and dry only, and do so immediately if working with acidic ingredients. Do not use on objects such as thick bones, nutshells, and frozen foods.
10. "AZUMASYUSAKU" Deba Kurouchi (Butcher Knife) Aogami Steel 150mm
- Whole Length : 300mm(11.8inch), Blade Length : 150mm(5.9inch), Weight 250g(8.8oz)
- Japanese knife
- Deba knives Blade Edge Material Aogami Steel No.2