Best Cocktail Sauce Store Bought In June 2023
Are you looking for the cocktail sauce store bought from different brands on the market, such as Golden Dipt,Stonewall Kitchen,Bookbinder's,Heinz,Primal Kitchen,St Elmo Steak House but don't know where to start? We've selected our best cocktail sauce store bought after extensive research and designed a buying guide to help you pick the best option.
To compile our list of the best cocktail sauce store bought, we've researched and evaluated a range of the best-selling cocktail sauce store bought on the market. We recommend Golden Dipt Cocktail Sauce Store Bought as our top pick because of its best overall performance. Want to explore more options? Read on! There's also a buying guide to help you make a wise shopping decision.
McCormick Golden Dipt Cocktail Sauce for Seafood, 8 fl oz
Stonewall Kitchen New England Cocktail Sauce, 8.25 Ounces
Bookbinders Sauce Cocktail
Top 10 Best Cocktail Sauce Store Bought Reviews 2023
1. McCormick Golden Dipt Cocktail Sauce for Seafood, 8 fl oz
- For true seafood lovers, the right cocktail or tartar sauce makes all the difference
- Perfect pairing: toss shrimp with white wine and shallots, then dip in sauce
- 8 Ounce
- Packaged in the USA
- Certified Kosher pareve by the Orthodox Union
- Cocktail dipping sauce made with real horseradish and hint of lemon
- Tasty twist: add orange marmalade for a sweet-and-sour sauce, or bake over pork
- Perfect with shrimp, oysters, clams, fish and other seafood
- Classic sweet and spicy dipping complement to shrimp, oysters, fish and clams
- America's favorite flavors
2. Stonewall Kitchen New England Cocktail Sauce, 8.25 Ounces
- What better way to enjoy a fresh shrimp cocktail than with zesty, traditional New England Cocktail Sauce
- Stonewall Kitchen New England Cocktail Sauce, 8.25 Ounces
- Another classic New England recipe
- A delicious snap of flavor with horseradish, a little lemon and just the right seasonings
- It all started in 1991 at a local farmers' market with a few dozen items that we'd finished hand-labeling only hours before. Fast-forward to today and Stonewall Kitchen is now home to an ever-growing family of like-minded lifestyle brands! Expertly made with premium ingredients, our products are the result of decades spent dreaming up, testing and producing only the very best in specialty foods and fine home living.
3. Bookbinders Sauce Cocktail
- The package dimension of the product is 8.2"L x 5.9"W x 5.8"H
- Package Weight: 8.0 pounds
- Ingredients: Tomato Paste, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Distilled Vinegar, Horseradish, Salt, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Soybean Oil, Beet Powder, Natural Flavor & Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate And Sodium Benzoate (Used As Preservatives), And Edta-Calcium Disodium (To Protect Quality)
- The package weight of the product is 8 pounds
4. Heinz Cocktail Sauce (12 oz Bottle)
- Heinz Original Cocktail Sauce with a great taste that the entire family is sure to love
- Tomato concentrate, horseradish, onion powder and garlic powder for a zesty, bold flavor
- One 12 oz. bottle of Heinz Original Cocktail Sauce
- Seafood sauce is great on shrimp, fish and other shellfish
- Gluten-free seafood cocktail sauce with 0 mg. of cholesterol
5. Primal Kitchen Unsweetened Cocktail Sauce, Organic, 8.5 Oz
- Serve up seafood faves like calamari, crab cakes, and more with this Keto Certified, Certified Paleo, and Whole3 Approved succulent sauce
- Certified Paleo, Keto Certified, Whole3 Approved
- Made with USDA organic ingredients and unsweetened, this sauce is spiced just right with organic horseradish.
- PRIMAL KITCHEN Cocktail Sauce? Shrimp-ly the best.
- Pack of 1
6. St. Elmo Cocktail Sauce, Extra Spicy Seafood Sauce and Cocktail Sauce for Shrimp, 12 Fl Oz
- STORAGE – St. Elmo Cocktail Sauce should be stored cold and not left at room temperature longer than 7-10 days or it will begin to lose spiciness. If stored, the sauce typically has a best-by date of approximately 6 months.
- PACKED WITH HORSERADISH – Made with fresh-ground horseradish root, the dazzling taste of this cocktail sauce is unlike any other. Balanced with a refreshing tomato paste and hints of lemon, the St. Elmo Cocktail Sauce shocks senses and delights the palate.
- WORLD FAMOUS SPICY FLAVOR – Fiery. Refreshing. One of a kind. Crafted in a kitchen with 119 years of experience, St. Elmo Cocktail Sauce is lauded around the world for its incomparable taste. Loved for its unique spice and long-lasting flavor, this signature seafood sauce is unmatched.
- CRAFTED WITH CARE – From our steakhouse to your home kitchen, you can enjoy this iconic St. Elmo sauce. Each 12 oz bottle delivers a horseradish laden punch that the world has come to know and love. Serve it to your guests at home, send it as a gift, or simply enjoy for yourself!
- PAIRS PERFECTLY WITH SEAFOOD – Notes of citrus keep this sauce light, making it the ideal cocktail sauce for shrimp and other seafood. It's the hottest cocktail sauce around, delighting your taste buds and elevating any plate.
7. Louisiana Cocktail Sauce with Horseradish 12.0 Oz. (Pack of 3)
- Perfect dip for all types of seafood
- Made with fresh horseradish for a true Southern flavor
- Great for fried shrimp and oysters
- 12 oz. (340g) Pack of 3
8. Legal Sea Foods House Cocktail Sauce, 8.75 oz
- Made with tangy tomatoes, spices and a healthy dose of horseradish for heat
- Delicious with shellfish and so much more
- Part of the award winning Stonewall Kitchen Family of gourmet brands that includes Tillen Farms, Legal Sea Foods, Vermont Village, Montebello Pasta, Napa Valley Naturals, Urban Accents, Vermont Coffee and Village Candle. We proudly create the best products for cooking, baking, entertaining, and the home. Great taste runs in our family.
- The ideal condiment for recreating this favorite dish at home
- Legal Sea Foods House Cocktail Sauce, 8.75 oz.
9. OLD BAY Cocktail Sauce, 8 fl oz
- Featuring our iconic blend of 18 spices and herbs, like celery salt and paprika
- Classic tomato and horseradish seafood dipping sauce with OLD BAY zest
- The perfect flavor mate for shrimp cocktail, oysters and crab cake sandwiches
- Big flavor with thick texture and just the right amount of spice
- Ready to eat: just pour and dip, or spoon directly onto food
10. SCHLOTTERBECK & FOSS Cocktail Sauce, 8 FZ
- Cocktail and Tartar Sauces
Frequently Asked Question
1. Is cocktail sauce the same as Thousand Island?
It is similar to Thousand Island dressing, but the more usual British name is Marie (or Mary) Rose Sauce. The origins of the name are unclear and it is variously credited to a 1980s dive team cook working at the site of the Tudor ship, the Mary Rose, and Fanny Cradock.
2. Is Heinz chili sauce the same as Heinz Cocktail Sauce?
While they share some common flavor profiles, they are not interchangeable. Cocktail sauce is typically used as a dip for seafood, while chili sauce is used as a general-purpose condiment or as a component in dishes like chili con carne. Chili sauce is also generally much spicier than cocktail sauce.
3. Where is shrimp cocktail sauce in grocery store?
The cocktail sauce can be found in the condiment aisle of most grocery stores. It is usually located near other sauces, such as ketchup and mayonnaise. Ask store staff for assistance if you are unable to locate it on the shelf.
4. What is the difference between Heinz chili sauce and cocktail sauce?
Chili sauce is likely to have some chile-like ingredient, either chiles or chili powder. Also is likely to have onion, green pepper, sugar, vinegar, and spices. Cocktail sauce, on the other hand, gets its oomph from horseradish, and may include lemon juice, and a hot pepper sauce, such as Tabasco.