Best Audio Interfaces for Monitor In December 2022
Looking for some of the recording interface under 1000? As you may know, there are dozens of brands available in the market such as PreSonus,Wrugste,M-Audio,Focusrite,Universal Audio and some come with vastly different price tags. Let us help you out here – we have handpicked for you the best recording interface under 1000.
To compile our list of the best recording interface under 1000, we've researched and evaluated a range of the best-selling recording interface under 1000 on the market. We recommend PreSonus Recording Interface Under 1000 as our top pick because of its best overall performance. Want to explore more options? Read on! There's also a buying guide to help you make a wise shopping decision.
PreSonus AudioBox iTwo Studio Plus 2.0 USB/iPad Recording Interface + Headphones, Mic & Studio One
PreSonus AudioBox 96 Audio Interface Full Studio Bundle
USB Audio Interface with MIDI Inputs/Output Ports+48V Phantom Power 2i2 Audio Interface
Top 10 Best Audio Interfaces for Monitor Reviews 2022
1. PreSonus AudioBox iTwo Studio Plus 2.0 USB/iPad Recording Interface + Headphones, Mic & Studio One
- Provides Everything You Need to Record and Produce on the Go with the AudioBox ITwo Interface, HD7 Monitoring Headphones, M7 Condenser Microphone, and More
- Professional Multimedia Reference Monitors with Acoustic Tuning for Pristine Sound Included in the Deluxe Accessory Bundle (see Description)
- Includes Studio One Artist 3 DAW Software for Mac and Windows with An Intuitive MIDI-Mapping System and Capture Duo Software for IPad with Direct Wireless Transfer of Sessions to Studio One
- HD7 Professional Headphones Provide Extended Bass Response and Supreme Comfort with Long-Lasting Earpads; M7 Microphone with Cardioid Pattern Offers 40Hz to 18kHz Frequency Response
- Portable Audio Recording Interface Offers 24-Bit/96kHz Studio-Quality Resolution and Class A Mic Preamplifiers with Phantom Power
2. PreSonus AudioBox 96 Audio Interface Full Studio Bundle
- LyxPro Studio-Grade Mesh Microphone Pop Filter Improves Vocal Recording Quality & Eliminates Harsh Plosive Sounds
- Studio One Artist Is a Feature-Packed DAW, Perfect for Recording, Mixing, and Sharing Your Music
- Zero-Latency Monitoring Via Internal Analog Mixer
- Get Everything You Need in One Box, and Start Recording Straight Away
- CR4-X 4” Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors Offer Studio Sound Quality with a Fresh Look. Great for Recording
3. USB Audio Interface with MIDI Inputs/Output Ports+48V Phantom Power 2i2 Audio Interface
- [+48V Phantom Power] USB Audio Interface Has +48V - Phantom Power Switch for Microphone Input, It Enables 48V Phantom Power At the XLR Socket (required for Professional Studio Condenser Microphones).
- [Line Outputs+MIDI Output] USB Audio Interface Has LEFT and RIGHT 2 X ¼” (6.35 Mm) TRS Jack Sockets They Can Connect to Powered Studio Monitors.MIDI Output Is on the Rear Panel.
- [Package Included] 1 X USB Audio Interface,1 X XLR Cable,1 X USB A to C Cable,1 X USB C Adapter,1 X User Manual.
- [Combo Inputs+MIDI Input] USB Audio Interface Has Combo Input Sockets That Can Connect Microphones&guitar and Instruments Or Line-Level Signals. Combo Sockets Accept Both XLR and ¼” (6.35 Mm) Jacks. Microphones Connect Using XLR Plugs; Instruments and Line-Level Signals Should Be Connected Via ¼” (6.35 Mm) Jack Plugs of Either TS Or TRS Type. This USB Audio Interface with MIDI Input Can Connect a Keyboard, Breath Controller, Sound Module, Pedal, and Control Surface.
- [Warranty] If You Have Any Questions, Please Contact Us in Time, We Will Provide You with Professional Technical Support and Timely Reply Services.
- [DIRECT MONITOR] USB Audio Interface Has a MONO and STEREO Switch (two Direct Monitoring Modes), You Can Monitor Directly Through the Preamp Input, So You Will Get a Completely Delay-Free Sound That Can Accurately Hear and Process Your Recordings in Real-Time.
4. M-Audio AIR|HUB - USB Audio Interface
- Connectivity Covered - Connect All Your Gear with Stereo ¼” Outs and a ¼” Headphone Out with Independent Level Control
- Hear Every Detail - USB Monitoring Hub for Mac and PC with 24-Bit/96kHz Resolution for Professional Monitoring and Hearing Every Subtle Nuance of You Mix; Includes Both Standard USB and USB-C Connection Cables
- Perfect for Studio Or Stage - Compact, Ultra-Portable Footprint, Rugged Metal Chassis and Large Central Control for Easy Volume Adjustment
- Premium Software Suite Included - MPC Beats and Xpand!2 From AIR Music Tech
- Unite All Your USB Gear - 3 USB Ports for Connecting Any USB Devices Including USB MIDI Controllers, External Hard Drives and Thumb Drives
5. Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface
- Studio Quality Recordings for Your Music and Podcasts - You Can Achieve Professional Sounding Recordings with Scarlett's High-Performance Converters Which Enable You to Record and Mix At Up to 24-Bit/192kHz. Your Recordings Will Retain All of Their Sonic Qualities So That You Can Sound Like the Artists You Admire.
- Pro Performance with the Finest Pre-Amps - Achieve a Brighter and a More Open Recording Thanks to the Best Performing Mic Pre-Amps the Scarlett Range Has Ever Seen. A Switchable Air Mode Will Add Extra Clarity to Your Vocals When Recording with Your Scarlett Solo.
- Enjoy Three Years of Warranty - Wherever You Happen to Be in the World, You Can Rely on a Three-Year Warranty If Any Focusrite Hardware Needs Repairing Or Replacing Due to a Manufacturing Fault.
- Easy Start - It's Easier Than Ever to Get Up and Running with Your Scarlett with Our Online Tool, Easy Start. Whether You're Looking to Record Or Playback Audio, We Will Help You Get Started.
- Low-Noise for Crystal Clear Listening - Two Low-Noise Balanced Outputs Provide Clean Audio Playback. Hear All the Details and Nuances of Your Own Track Or Music From Spotify, Apple Music and Amazon Music. Plug-In Your Own Headphones Via the Output for Private Listening in High-Fidelity.
- Get the Perfect Guitar Take - There's No Need to Sacrifice Your Tone with the High Headroom Instrument Input When Recording Your Guitar and Basses. Capture Your Instruments in All Their Glory Without Any Unwanted Clipping Or Distortion Thanks to Our Gain Halos.
- All the Tools You Need to Start Recording Right, Now - We've Partnered with Our Favourite Industry Partners to Provide You with Plenty of Sound Content and Software So That You Can Create and Record Music Right Away. Create Studio Quality Vocals, Powerful Guitars, Luscious Keys and Huge Drums.
6. UA Volt 2 USB Audio Interface
- Record Vocals and Instruments with Rich, Full Sound Using Vintage Mic Preamp Mode
- Easily Create Music Productions, Livestreams, and Podcasts on Mac, PC, IPad, and IPhone
- Studio-Quality Headphone Amp, MIDI Connections, 48V Phantom Power, and Direct Monitoring for Latency-Free Recording
- Harness USB Bus Power for On-the-Go Recording with Class-Leading 24-Bit/192 KHz Audio Conversion
- 30-Day Free Trial Subscription to UAD Spark, An Ever Expanding Library of World-Class Plug-Ins and Instruments That Run on Mac, No Hardware Required
- Produce with Industry-Leading Software Including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM's Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and More
7. PreSonus AudioBox iTwo 2x4 Audio Recording Interface
- Capture Duo IPad App Makes It Easy to Record and Transfer Projects to Your Studio One Artist DAW “Software Maybe Updated to New Version”
- Download for World-Class Recording Software Included
- Get Everything You Need in One Box, and Start Recording Straight Away
- Bus Powered USB Audio Interface for Mac, PC, and IPad
- Low-Noise, High-Headroom Mic Preamp Is Perfect for Recording Vocals and Instruments
8. Native Instruments Komplete Audio 2 Two-Channel Audio Interface
- The Full Package for Creating – All the Software You Need to Record and Build Tracks, Plus Synths, Effects, and More
- Connect to Studio Monitors, Or Plug in on Stage with Dual Jack Outputs
- Easily Record Audio Into Your Computer
- Choose From Two Flavors – Same Pristine Audio Quality, Different Ways to Plug in and Play Back
- Plug in a Pair of Mics Together Using the Two Combi-Xlr/jack Inputs
9. Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB Audio Interface + Professional Monitoring Headphones
- The 24-Bit/192kHz High-Performance Converters Allow You to Record and Play Back Audio At Studio Quality. Air Mode Breathes Life Into Vocals, Adding Unique High-End Detail.
- Quick Start Gets You Set Up, Recording and Playing Back Within Minutes. The Technicalities Are All Taken Care Of, So You Can Focus on Your Mix.
- The High-Performing 3rd Generation Scarlett Mic Preamp Is the Best Yet for Miking Up Guitars Or Recording Vocals.
- Deluxe Photo Savings Bundle Includes Samson Monitor Headphone and All the Cables You'll Need. The Solo Interface Comes with a Whole Range of Recording Software and Sounds to Choose From. (See Description). OS X and Windows Compatible.
- Capture Your Music Anywhere by Simply Plugging Your Guitar Straight Into One High Headroom Instrument Input and Monitoring Directly for Latency-Free Foldback. Included Headphone Input.
10. YOUSHARES USB Audio Interface for Recording Music
- "Strong Compatibility - Compatible with Almost All Recording Software for Mac, Windows, and IPad.Package Includes 1 X Audio Interface, 1 X PC Connection Line. NOTE: Not Included Microphone! "
- Easy to Use - Connect Your Mac Or PC, Connect Your Guitar Or Microphone, Open the Recording Software, and You Can Start Recording. Quick Start Tool to Get Up and Running Easier.
- Professional Recording Tool - 2 High-Headroom Instrument Inputs to Record Guitar, Bass, and Your Favorite Line-Level Devices, Easily Record Audio Into Your Computer. Connect to Studio Monitors, Or Plug in on Stage with Dual Jack Outputs to Give Your Recordings a Brighter and More Open Sound.
- Boutique-Quality - Mic Preamps with Class-Leading Fidelity and Dynamic Range Combo Inputs Accept Mic, Line and Instrument Sources 48V Phantom Power for Use with Studio Mics. Podcast, Record, Live Stream, This Portable Audio Interface Covers It All.
- Perfect Recording Quality - High-Performance Converters Enable You to Record and Mix At Up to 24-Bit/ 192kHz. There Is No Buzzing and Crackling in the Recorded Audio.
Frequently Asked Question
1. What is the best audio interface for studio monitors?
The Best Audio Interfaces of 2021. PreSonus AudioBox USB 96.Focusrite Scarlett 2i2.Behringer U-Phoria UMC404HD.Steinberg UR44.Focusrite Clarett 2PRE USB.Focusrite Scarlett 18i20.Roland Octa-Capture.Universal Udio Apollo Twin MKII SOLO.PreSonus AudioBox USB 96.,Focusrite Scarlett 2i2.,Behringer U-Phoria UMC404HD.,Steinberg UR44.,Focusrite Clarett 2PRE USB.,Focusrite Scarlett 18i20.,Roland Octa-Capture.,Universal Udio Apollo Twin MKII SOLO.,
2. What is the best audio interface in 2022?
The Best USB Audio Interfaces for Home Studios in 2022. Universal Audio Apollo Solo Heritage Edition. Apogee Symphony Desktop. Antelope Audio Zen Go. Focusrite Scarlett 2i2. Native Instruments Komplete Audio 1. Arturia AudioFuse Rev2. PreSonus Studio 24C. Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4″ combo. MOTU M2. Inputs: 2 x XLR-¼” combo.Universal Audio Apollo Solo Heritage Edition. ,Apogee Symphony Desktop. ,Antelope Audio Zen Go. ,Focusrite Scarlett 2i2. ,Native Instruments Komplete Audio 1. ,Arturia AudioFuse Rev2. ,PreSonus Studio 24C. Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4″ combo. ,MOTU M2. Inputs: 2 x XLR-¼” combo.,
3. What audio interface do professional studios use?
Many professional studios and live sound setups use larger Focusrite Pro units as audio interfaces. The two distinct divisions (Focusrite and Focusrite Pro) produce superb audio interfaces for the hobbyist/amateur and the professional, respectively.
4. Do you really need an audio interface?
Answer: Yes, you need an audio interface, even when you make beats or electronic music. The main reason is because of the audio quality which is needed for professional music production. This quality is lacking in most sound cards shipped in laptop and desktop computers.